Enid Gun Show

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
Not yet but I will be going this afternoon. They are supposed to have a semi load of ammo in all calibers. I need some .223! Hopefully the prices aren't ridiculous.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
I will but i might not make it out until tomorrow now. My garage door opener took a crap so I have to take a look at it. I did speak to some guys that went. Apparently they do have ammo but its 3 times the cost.

Anything special you want me to look at?

Hmmm, guess I should have read your entire post. Ill see if they have any .22.

Freedom Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I dont know what is going on in OK but here in kansas the people at the stores are buying or selling to there friends then marking it up and selling at 2 or 3 times the cost. There was a new walmart that opend less then a month ago and the dad of one of the works bought 2 shopping carts full and then went to the gun show that weekend and sold it....Later that week i see a sign limit 3 boxs per customer.....REALLY PISSES ME OFF

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I was at Walmart tonight, the guy told me they only received one box of 9mm. Three employees came up to him asking where their stuff was at and if they needed to pick it up from him later. Made me think one box bullshit, one employee was asking about 9 mm delivery two nights ago at the same time I was. Heck we even talked about how hard it is to find it. If i worked there i wouldn't buy to sell it but if I needed some I sure the heck would be good friends with the guy in sporting good so I could get it.

darrin5

Well-Known Fanatic
Freedom Shooter, it is getting bad I keep hearing it is a sellers market, NO it is a gougers market would love to see these guys that are gouging get caught holding on this ammo and unable to sell it but that won't happen with all the stupid people out there willing to pay triple the price for something that will eventually come back at the same price or maybe a dollar higher but it will be a cold day in hell when I pay $70 for a 550ct of Winchester that is nuts.

darrin5

Well-Known Fanatic
Marshall F, watched a lady working at the Woodward Wal-mart pull some ammo out from under the counter and sell it to a guy, when I asked for it she said that was all of it and walked away, holy **** I was hot so I think they do hold it for their friends but hey that's just me. :vinsent:

dennishoddy

The three box limit is the only thing that is going to get us back to normal, and keep the flippers in check. I was at Stillwater Armory today, and talked to the owner at length about how he is keeping the store open with limited inventory.

They have a one box limit on ammo.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
you guys need to have a talk with the manager(s). This is against corporate policy & if the manager doesn't want to do something about it, talk to his boss & his boss etc....

dennishoddy

Just for an FYI, any of the smaller local gunshows are going to be short of popular guns. For that matter the fall wannamaker is going to be the same way.

There will be parts, some ammo that is not in the ammo grab line, and whatever.

The vendors are having the same problem we are getting guns and ammo.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
darrin5 said:
Marshall F, watched a lady working at the Woodward Wal-mart pull some ammo out from under the counter and sell it to a guy, when I asked for it she said that was all of it and walked away, holy **** I was hot so I think they do hold it for their friends but hey that's just me. :vinsent:
I agree with Tony. Speak with the manager. I imagine he/she will be interested in your experience and take care of the situation.

Latest posts