Emergency/Tactical Medical Training Course Interest Thread

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Larry,

If we take the good Dr off the list and add your friend we are back to 7 so the current count (if everyone else on the list is still good and can make it to Tulsa) stands at 12. If your friend is Steve Hamlin, the count will be 11.

1. jsteele
2. Don Ross
3. Rustyzx9
4. Thumper
5. L6J6M
6. Steve Hamlin
Copy the list, paste to a reply and add your name if you're interested.

Please repost the list with your name removed if you cannot make a class in Tulsa on Nov. 5th.

Larry Mullican

Well-Known Fanatic
Michael
For Steve's need to schedule in advance, can you tell me the current status of the Tulsa November 5 class. Is it a go or no. If so is there a location selected. Thanks Larry Mullican

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Larry,

It is going to happen. It's looking like the location will be finalized this week. There will be some shooting during this class, as well. Bring your range kit and be ready to learn some great skills.

Thanks,

Michael

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Yessir. I don't know about pistol and rifle but I would bring both just in case. I don't think it will be a high round count. The majority of the shooting will be to build the mental blueprint of eliminating all threats before treating the injured and possibly during, as well, to keep you scanning for other threats. Remember the first rule of rescue: Don't become a victim yourself. I think if you bring whatever your daily carry setup is you'll be fine.

Larry Mullican

Well-Known Fanatic
Michael
Great! A full range kit and a rifle too. Will bring my every day carry and my AR. My wife and I recently took the 210 course at USSA there in Tulsa giving me 30 days of range use there. Some where i can shoot 200 yds. plus. I'm new with the AR but I did take a full day course of Carbine Skills through H&H at the OKC gun club here in OKC.
Thanks for making this all happen.
Larry Mullican

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Larry,

You'll have a good time. This is some really eye-opening info. I don't deserve any credit here. Jeff and his guys are a top notch bunch and I'm glad to send folks their way. Any time you're up this way I'd be glad to have you by USSA for some rifle work as my guest.

Any of you other folks on the list still planning on getting by here on the 5th? You'll be glad you did.

Michael

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
The class will be held Saturday, November 5th at USSA from 9am until 5pm. The first half of the day will be the classroom portion in the clubhouse at USSA. The second half will be held in one of the bays for scenarios and shooting.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Just a reminder that the class will be held this Saturday at USSA from 9 until 5. Tuition cost is $150 payable at the time of the course. Enjoy!