EDC lights

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
Where do y'all carry them? I finally got another light, but I never have been able to find a reasonably convenient/comfortable place to carry one.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
I have a custom kydex mag/light pouch made by one of the guys at USSA. That's where I carry mine. I have a SF 6PX T so I don't have the clip that makes pocket carry easier.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I have this Brinkmann Armor Max LED Flashlight that will fit comfortably in my front or back pocket

IMAG0308-1.jpg

My Streamlight TL-2 is clipped to the outside of my Maxpedition backpack

MaxpeditionwithStreamlight.jpg

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't see in the dark. I carry this all the time. I made the holder for it after I wore out the soft material one that came with it.

Attachments

• Flashlight1.jpg
    Flashlight1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Flashlight2.jpg
    Flashlight2.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 32

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I carry a streamlight stylus pro penlight that is bright enough for most purposes I usually just carry it in my pocket.

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
This is what I'm carrying. Bigger than I intended, but I couldn't pass it up for $20.
http://www.fenixlight.com/viewnproduct.asp?id=66

I seem to have found a comfortable spot at about 8:30, angled back. Basically opposite my gun carry spot.

twobravo

Fanatic
I carry a 4-Sevens Quark Mini AA2 clipped to my left front pants pocket. I like the multiple modes, the pocket clip position, and the fact that there is no clickie on activate by accident in my pocket.

quarkminiaa2.jpg

Latest posts