Eastern Kansas here!

KS Gunman

Fanatic
Hey y'all! Kule place you have here.

I have recently went back to 1911's after a LONG break. I work full time security and part time L.E., neither job lets me carry one BUT it is what I carry when I am not at either :)

Shooting one now, I have trouble understanding why I ever stopped. The only downside - it has definitely (and negatively) affected my ability to shoot a polymer frame, striker fired pistol.

I'll try to search before I start buggin y'all with questions that every other (kinda) noob has!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

I have recently went back to 1911's after a LONG break. I work full time security and part time L.E., neither job lets me carry one BUT it is what I carry when I am not at either :)

Shooting one now, I have trouble understanding why I ever stopped. The only downside - it has definitely (and negatively) affected my ability to shoot a polymer frame, striker fired pistol.

I'll try to search before I start buggin y'all with questions that every other (kinda) noob has!
Welcome from West Mi. Glad to have you aboard, enjoy the ride! Great bunch here.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome home. ;)
motion pistol GIF

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

KS Gunman

Fanatic
Nice little pile ua have going there! There is just something classicly kule about stag grips on a 1911.

Did a family range day. I normally hit the L.E. range so I can not take my wife or kid. Made a special day to get them to the (public) range and figured - I should bring LOTS of options for them. Darn bag weighed like 90# I was waiting for the handles to tear off.

With a whole bag full of pistols, I found there actually is one I seem to shoot as good ad the 1911's...... my M9A3. I think I have slipped into "old man" status and just like old skule hardware. I'd probably be fine with a BHP or and old Python too lol

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice little pile ua have going there! There is just something classicly kule about stag grips on a 1911.

Did a family range day. I normally hit the L.E. range so I can not take my wife or kid. Made a special day to get them to the (public) range and figured - I should bring LOTS of options for them. Darn bag weighed like 90# I was waiting for the handles to tear off.

With a whole bag full of pistols, I found there actually is one I seem to shoot as good ad the 1911's...... my M9A3. I think I have slipped into "old man" status and just like old skule hardware. I'd probably be fine with a BHP or and old Python too lol
Absolutely love HiPowers myself.

Latest posts