Easter 3 Gun weekend

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Is Easter 3 gun weekend in Okc and Tulsa happening?
Seems to me or my recollection is you are pretty handy with an AR.
So unless the married life has you over weight and out of shape like me...I'm thinking You would like this rifle match.

Michael J said:
Seems to me or my recollection is you are pretty handy with an AR.
So unless the married life has you over weight and out of shape like me...I'm thinking You would like this rifle match.
yeah, married life did that, mike

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Wormydog1724 said:
Is Easter 3 gun weekend in Okc and Tulsa happening?
Pay attention Campbell. This is the biggest thing since Tony went online.

See you there?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Patcher Pete

Active Fanatic
Does anyone what is going on with USSA Tulsa? Are they still having 3 gun matches? Some feed back would be appreciated.

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
There was a thread on that a while back, or maybe it was a Facebook post from Jesse. What I took from it was that the 3 Gun Nation trailer and equipment was no longer located at USSA and 3 Gun matches were on hold.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
This weekend in Arkansas, they did say they are close to getting all of the needed supplies to start 3-gun back up in Tulsa. I would anticipate summertime before they get it all together..

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
mike_pinto said:
This weekend in Arkansas, they did say they are close to getting all of the needed supplies to start 3-gun back up in Tulsa. I would anticipate summertime before they get it all together..
Is Bryan still going to put them on or is USSA doing them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Not sure. It was the fine folks from the Wounded Veterans of Oklahoma that were discussing timelines. BTW, those guys are awesome and when it comes time to support an organization that actually gives a damn about our folks in uniform, this is the one!!!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I shot with a few of those guys at USSA a couple months back, and yeah, they're really great guys to be around.

Latest posts