dummy 12g shotshells

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I need a place to get cheap dummy 12g rounds. I need 10-12 of them at least. Let me know your sorce and prices pretty please.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
one word of caution, they aren't snap caps so don't go dry firing with them. you'll have a jacked up firing pin in a hurry.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the info but the link is for blanks. and the actual dummies are out of stock.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
yep, guess so, sorry about that. i must have checked 15 different websites. all of them were sold out. if you can find em somewhere, they're good dummy shells.

cwhiteside

New Fanatic
I got mine from http://www.powerfactorshooting.com/shotgun_dummy_rounds_p/12g-dummy-rounds.htm

They are in stock

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Did you try Brownell's? They sell Remington Dummy Load Shotgun shells. They're very nice. If you go through our forum link, the forum makes some operating cash.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
i use the fiocchi dummy shells and they work great. look here for them...

http://www.ammo-sale...p?prod=SS_34631

i split a box with a buddy and spent about $10 ea with shipping.

These are what I use as well.

one word of caution, they aren't snap caps so don't go dry firing with them. you'll have a jacked up firing pin in a hurry.
I have dented the back of all 75 of mine from pulling the trigger on them. So far no ill effects to the firing pin. It can't be good for it though. The good news is that once they are dented you can't redent them.

Did you try Brownell's? They sell Remington Dummy Load Shotgun shells. They're very nice. If you go through our forum link, the forum makes some operating cash.

DOn't forget to use the brownells link when you buy from them. We get cash back!

I read somewhere that they were putting pencil erasers in the primer location? Anyone tried this or is just going to fall out into the chamber?

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I've been just reloading empty hulls with the spent primers in them. The price is right and this method produces exactly the same shells I use all the time. I also avoid dropping the hammer during loading practice just to be on the safe side.

I guess need to drop the hammer and buy the ones from power factor..but 1.69 each...no wonder the fiochi's are sold out everywhere

I'm thinking anyone willing to load em up and sell them locally could make some cash. I'd pay a fair price if anyone was interested?

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I guess need to drop the hammer and buy the ones from power factor..but 1.69 each...no wonder the fiochi's are sold out everywhere

I'm thinking anyone willing to load em up and sell them locally could make some cash. I'd pay a fair price if anyone was interested?

Bring me the empties you want to use and I'll hook a brutha up. lol... within reason. lol.

I should add that I'm only setup for 12ga....

I can handle that! I'll be at OKC GC for USPSA Saturday....you can ask Tony Wall where I be...he knows what I look like (unfortunately for him:)
Thank you!

Jason Grant

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I can handle that! I'll be at OKC GC for USPSA Saturday....you can ask Tony Wall where I be...he knows what I look like (unfortunately for him:)
Thank you!

Jason Grant

Sounds good. Tony can point you in my direction as well. Apparently Tony's gravitational pull makes him the center of things? LOL!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I know right.... Homeboy is like a Ninja or something!

Beverly hills ninja maybe........but less cool

beverly-hills-ninja.jpg

Latest posts