Dovetail rear sight on M2

ShaneP

Looks good to me
That Accurate Ron guy has been known to do that modification.

Contact Mike Cyrwus on here and he'll get you hooked up.

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
yes you do need to send it to accurate ron, but not for a sight, you just need him to get the mag tubed lined up with the reciever and then you need to go to the range and figure out what sight picture you need to hit the 100 with slug

there can be two different things going on. lack of using a consistent reference (sights) and misalignment of the barrel.

the biggest thing is trigger press. A little sg dryfire, even at the safe area of the stage that youre shooting slugs on, is a great help.

There is a video in the works that covers these issues, and provides options.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
there can be two different things going on. lack of using a consistent reference (sights) and misalignment of the barrel.

the biggest thing is trigger press. A little sg dryfire, even at the safe area of the stage that youre shooting slugs on, is a great help.

There is a video in the works that covers these issues, and provides options.
I've been shooting my shotgun a bit to get ready for the shotgun match this weekend. My shoulder looks like it has tire tracks on it from the pattern of the butt stock.

I'm not gonna flinch!

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
Spencer said:
I've been shooting my shotgun a bit to get ready for the shotgun match this weekend. My shoulder looks like it has tire tracks on it from the pattern of the butt stock.

I'm not gonna flinch!
right before the buzzer goes off say to yourself, out loud preferably, "i am not a girly man" and you will not flinch

Latest posts