Double Tap Championship 2013 - Men In Black, June 7-9th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I am pretty sure there was a liquid proof sheet somewhere in that bed. Crinkle crinkle all night.
Match was a blast. Lots of big swinging and spinning targets. As always the target backers and stage props matching the theme were top notch.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Everything is ready for tomorrow. Just enjoying a drink and a nice cigar at the hotel bar before bed. Double Tap weekend and little mini vacation at the same time.

jtischauser

We all hit the road fast. That's the whole point of shooting Friday. GTFO before all the regulars get there to tease you about shooting L10 & SS.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Well I am a production U. By the looks of it by the end of the weekend I should have my first classification in the 4 years since I first joined the USPSA.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
I will take 16th for my first USPSA match ever. It was a hard course and I just cannot get used to the whole ten rounds in your magazine. Im sure I wont be top twenty after today but ill take it for now! I just hope I stay in the top half of my division.

JustSayWhen

Well-Known Fanatic
So they only use one stage per match to classify you? If that is the case which stage did they use at Double tap as a classifier, or do we not know?

jtischauser

They use your overall % of the winner if there are 3 or 5 GM's. So if you finish 60% you get one of the 4 classifier scores you need to get a classification ranking.

Latest posts