Double Impact Class with Max Michel

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
From Robert Porter at DTR...

Shooting Instruction From Double Impact's
Max Michel (He Won Every Area match Last year and the Nationals)
2 day class Wed & Thurs, June 1-2 Just before the Double Tap Championship at the Double Tap Range.
Tution: $550 (worth every dime) E-mail Robert at [email protected] for More details, only taking 10 students already have 3

Is anyone else taking this class? I am sending in my deposit tomorrow if I can remember my checkbook. I plan to drive back and forth each day. If anybody wants to carpool holla.

Chambers

actual GM
Bad ass.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. Really wish Phil would get something on the calendar soon, but I don't know what his plans are with the new gig.

jtischauser

Bad ass.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. Really wish Phil would get something on the calendar soon, but I don't know what his plans are with the new gig.

Dude you should take this with me. It would probably fix that weird stuff you do. Blake Miguez will be there teaching too. These guys own Phil. (Let's see if that gets Phil out of hibernation)

jtischauser

Your not thinking about this right my brother. You get max Michel who is the only dude to win all of the area matches in one year. Then you get Top Shot speed demon Blake Miguez. It's lime getting two of Phil's classes for half off the second class. That's fine though I think I need to take the class and you don't so I can catch up to your speedy A class ass.

Chambers

actual GM
You'd be A class too if you didn't switch divisions. :)

I'm out...this is too close to the OK Section Championship and Double Tap.

Latest posts