Double gun bag?

Mac MacDonald

GunZoo
What are you guys using to take your rifle and shotgun to the range? Pelican? Something else? I have a pelican case that could hold my shotgun, pistol, and AR but I'd only want to use that for air travel. Any soft-case recommendations? Something to hold my shotgun and AR at least.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I like my 5.11 VTAC double rifle bag.

my shotgun stock sticks out the end but that's not a big deal for me.

909bad2e.jpg

joshappel

Par times back to normal
http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=4556

I don't have one yet, a couple USSA members have one and their well made.

dennishoddy

Well, I have acquired a ton of soft and hard cases over the years, and don't really have a preference. Some are short for different guns and some longer.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes it is part of the bag.
Damn. I have the 42" VTAC shotgun bag and was hoping I could snag one of those. Guess I'll just have to make my own. I was thinking about getting a Eberlestock for 3 gun, but I think these will work better with a few molle pouches added, they are damn nice bags.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass

I have 3 of these. One in each color do I can tell which bag is which set up guns. I keep all my mags, elbow pads, etc in the bags and just add the guns when it is time to hit the range. Camo is match guns. OD green is my Nordic Components .22lr bag. Black is my 5.45x39 practice kit. You get the idea.

I bought mine from The Guide...

http://m.sportsmansguide.com/Product.aspx?a=406459

The longer is better. A 21" Benelli will just barely fit in the bag and still allow you to zip it up. I have to ley the Nordic Components shotgun tube stick out one end with my longer Open shotguns which really isn't a big deal.

When I fly I stuff the bag in my pelican 1850 and our the guns in there bag for padded protection.

J.t. Stapleton

Well-Known Fanatic
I bought a cheapo double rifle drag bag from a gun show a few years ago from a company called Condor. It holds my very long 3gun AR fully extended, and a 21" benelli with a 9 round tube. It holds a ton of stuff and has backpack straps you can use or keep tucked away and carry it like normal. I paid $40 then, I'm sure it can probably still be found for that. Seems to be decent quality although I occasionally hear the threads strain when I lift it by the carry handles.

http://www.opsgear.com/index/page/product/product_id/118/category_id/122/category_chain/365,122/product_name/Drag+Bag

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Just picked-up the 46" Voodoo Tactical, in Coyote tan, from the link above.

Thanks for all the great info guys!

~Mac
Your going to love it.
Don't worry about that shotgun, my 24" M1 juuuuuust fit's in my 46" bag.
Your 21 should fit no problem

Latest posts