Don't chaffe at the range or during a hunt anymore.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
Okay pretty off topic but in this heat I figured some of yall may appreciate this while at the range, playing 3gun allstars or getting ready for the hunting season coming up quick.

This stuff rocks http://www.goldbond.com/friction-defense.html I have been using it at work for the past 2 months and where I could go home walking funny and hating life from all the sweat and chubb rub doing dastardly things to me and since discovering this stuff no more. It works, and works for a long time as it will hold up on a 14 hour shift for me. so if you have this problem like I do you should give it a try, it may make your next 3 gun match or hunt a lot more enjoyable.

friction_defense.jpg

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Did you just say chubb rub? That reminds me of an ex I had once...

Anyway thanks for the info.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Okay pretty off topic but in this heat I figured some of yall may appreciate this while at the range, playing 3gun allstars or getting ready for the hunting season coming up quick.

This stuff rocks http://www.goldbond.com/friction-defense.html I have been using it at work for the past 2 months and where I could go home walking funny and hating life from all the sweat and chubb rub doing dastardly things to me and since discovering this stuff no more. It works, and works for a long time as it will hold up on a 14 hour shift for me. so if you have this problem like I do you should give it a try, it may make your next 3 gun match or hunt a lot more enjoyable.

friction_defense.jpg

Make Ready Pro Shop needs to stick this stuff.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I need to give it a try as I go thru one of those large bottles of medicated goldbond as it is, gotta take care of the boys in this heat! chaffing sucks. Later,

Kirk

Corey

Well-Known Fanatic
I got some under armour underwear that are made of a mesh material they really let every thing breath they were $25 I bought 4a pairs

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Can't say enough good about the Underarmor undies! working in the heat all day if they cost $50 a pair they would be worth it. Funny how the older I get the more you have to take care of the body, back in my 20's it didn't matter just go now well it takes a little thought. Later,

Kirk

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
No well stocked medicine cabinet is complete without Gold Bond powder and BC headache powders

true, but this stuff lasts a whole lot longer and you dont look like a cocaine addict after using it. plus the wife doesnt throw a all out screaming hissy fit for me getting white powder all over her red bathroom rugs.

Latest posts