Done with PayPal

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Makes no difference how the wording is put out to the public. You know what the real intention is. Tracking your purchases and spending. Cash is evil. Your wealth must be in the hands of the government. They will decide the taxes and distribution. Marxism, period.
The payment apps, led by PayPal will lick commie boots just like big tech. They are one in the same.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Give me an alternative. Example I can pay my Bank $50.00 for a money transfer no byer protection, our get my purchase & cash protected with PP for $20.00.
I hate just about every free app I have on phone or PC they are woke idiots who own those businesses.

Rather than cut the rope were standing on. Let's have a discussion about where else we can go & what we can use, that will not limit our freedoms online.

Last edited:

Big Biscuit

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm getting hip to the whole on-line experience lately. PayPal is just one nasty little piece of the action.

This is going to sound like some kinda Buck Roger's wet dream but I swear that if I mention a toilet seat in a forum post within 15 minutes my phone will have ads posted from some big box store with toilet seats on sale.

Every website that I go to has "terms of service". That's the authorization to do this I'm sure. If you don't agree you don't get to play.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm getting hip to the whole on-line experience lately. PayPal is just one nasty little piece of the action.

This is going to sound like some kinda Buck Roger's wet dream but I swear that if I mention a toilet seat in a forum post within 15 minutes my phone will have ads posted from some big box store with toilet seats on sale.

Every website that I go to has "terms of service". That's the authorization to do this I'm sure. If you don't agree you don't get to play.
Oh yeah. Just look up a product and you're inundated with ads.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If you're a gun owner/ user and you use paypal you fell off the learning curve years ago.
They turned anti-gun very quickly as soon as they figured out that the gun community was using their service rather extensively. They are a bunch of stupid left wing idiots and the gun community is STILL using their service extensively.

We have let them get away with essentially regulating legal products. Simply not using them doesn't seem to be having any impact.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Like is said in my opening statement. I hardly ever used them. Manly just $$ transactions for P to P exchange. I knew something was up with that Co. I go by their main campus occasionally. The place is huge beyond belief. This is a giant operation, and I am sure the government loves them monitoring all the people's money. I bet they get an outstanding tax break. And they claim it was the safest way to guard you credit cards and such. BS. They are corrupt as Facebook. Let them rot. MAGA

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Like is said in my opening statement. I hardly ever used them. Manly just $$ transactions for P to P exchange. I knew something was up with that Co. I go by their main campus occasionally. The place is huge beyond belief. This is a giant operation, and I am sure the government loves them monitoring all the people's money. I bet they get an outstanding tax break. And they claim it was the safest way to guard you credit cards and such. BS. They are corrupt as Facebook. Let them rot. MAGA
I know what you mean. I drive by Master Card headquarters here in Missouri, it looks like a city. A business based on loaning people their own money and charging businesses for even accepting it. They produce nothing.

Latest posts