does this sound like the public interest is in mind?

jonyrotten

Well-Known Fanatic
does this sound like something with the public interest in mind? or just more PC horseshit?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/chicago-police-scrap-entrance-exam-80790827.html

oh, and BTW, that's bobama's home town. just keep that in mind. you the private citizen can't have a gun in chicago, but we'll put a gun AND a badge in anybody's hand as long as he's a government approved color. and they have the balls to call me racist because of my skin color. anybody else notice the insanity in this?

Kazhrei

Well-Known Fanatic
armedpig said:
jonyrotten said:
does this sound like something with the public interest in mind? or just more PC horseshit?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/chicago-police-scrap-entrance-exam-80790827.html
AND and they have the balls to call me racist because of my skin color.

Yep, because of the politically correctness in this nation if you are white you are a racist.

I'm double screwed then. I look and act like a white-man, but my last name is Rodriguez. So not only do I get called a racist all the time, but then they keep trying to ship me back to a country I've never been to.

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the sad and rediculous results of political correctnes.

As political correctness makes inroads into society, it will become politically incorrect in itself.

For example: I am very annoyed with people who go to great lengths to keep people from using phrases like "Merry Christmas" during the "Christmas Holiday" period.
It is as frustrating for me to be told I'm not allowed to say "Merry Christmas" as it is for them to hear it.
I should be able to bring a law suit against them for depriving me of my personal and cultural traditions and I should win based on their own argument.

Political correctness is bogus. We should all be courteous of one anothers beliefs and be free to express our own where ever we go.
If you just can't stand to see someone else's religious symbols you probably need some mental health counseling. It's not that big of a deal.

I my opinion. (nothing humble about it)
:shock:

localangler

Well-Known Fanatic
What about the fact they are down almost 2000 officers and a chunk of them are at the airports. Another reason anyone from Il politics shouldn't be allowed to hold a federal office. But back on topic that is over the top PC why not just hire the gang bangers they arrest. Then they will already have firearms experience.

jonyrotten

Well-Known Fanatic
localangler said:
why not just hire the gang bangers they arrest. Then they will already have firearms experience.

that's basically what they have just done if they carry through with this plan.

charlotte just got caught doing this, he's now being charged with 5 counts of sexual assault on a female during traffic stops.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/22188184/detail.html

this idiot had a police record a mile long, but they just hired him and gave him a gun and badge. he wasn't even legal to own a gun, but these assholes gave him one. but hey, what the hell, as long as we get enough DIVERSITY on the police force, who cares, right? that's all that's important. :lol:

ask the 5 women (so far) that he assaulted. i'm sure they are only happy that they were assaulted by a diverse thug with a badge.

localangler

Well-Known Fanatic
We haven't gotten so bad as to hire thugs but some of these new kids straight out of college are a bit tough to train and they are thinned skin. Oh well I picked this job knowing that political correctness was killing it but I could do without the guys that give us a black eye all the time.

Latest posts