Does Remington have a rebate program for bulk shotshells?

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I found the 2015 rebate form for Winchester AA shotgun ammo, with a beginning date in May. I've heard Remington has a similar program, but have only found the Spring rebate stuff that doesn't cover smaller shot in bulk. Do they have a bulk rebate each year and if so, when do they normally start it? 20 bucks off per case of AA is better than a poke in the eye with a frozen turd, but I'd love to get bulk Gun Club target load cheaper.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Remington had a rebate program for a few months, and recalled all the rebates. Turns out the production of rebates had no quality control, and nearly all of the rebates were defective. New rebates will possibly be issued at an undetermined date.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
David Marlow said:
I found the 2015 rebate form for Winchester AA shotgun ammo, with a beginning date in May. I've heard Remington has a similar program, but have only found the Spring rebate stuff that doesn't cover smaller shot in bulk. Do they have a bulk rebate each year and if so, when do they normally start it? 20 bucks off per case of AA is better than a poke in the eye with a frozen turd, but I'd love to get bulk Gun Club target load cheaper.
They did rebates on STS in the past not on the cheap stuff.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I do like the STS also, but it would have to be one hell of a rebate. Guess I'll have to be content with AA. It may not be on the same upper tier as Rio or Suprema, but I suppose it'll do.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Mitch Gibson said:
Remington had a rebate program for a few months, and recalled all the rebates. Turns out the production of rebates had no quality control, and nearly all of the rebates were defective. New rebates will possibly be issued at an undetermined date.
Pretty much sums up Remington, nicely done.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I like that you can count individual boxes toward the rebate and don't have to buy whole cases. Makes it easier to sneak a few boxes here and there when Wally World carries AA than to make a trip to Academy in Joplin or have the mailman deliver cases.

Spiff

Semi-Pro
David Marlow said:
I do like the STS also, but it would have to be one hell of a rebate. Guess I'll have to be content with AA. It may not be on the same upper tier as Rio or Suprema, but I suppose it'll do.
What? AA is the gold standard.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Not Missouri, sarcasm. They need to invent an inflection button.

edit- Then again, maybe it is because I'm from Missouri. I'm sure they have an emoticon that indicates sarcasm, but I refuse to use the little bastards because I think it's a fedral gubmint attempt to backdoor my right to free speech. I don't know how, but NASCAR!!!!

Spiff

Semi-Pro
Oh. It's hard for me to tell after an individual's signal to noise ratio dips under a certain threshold.

Latest posts