Does anyone have a .50 cal rifle I can borrow?

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in the firearms law class at OCU and I'm going to take all the people that have never shot a gun before shooting.

One of them asked me if I had a .50 cal gun but I don't. I think it would be cool if I could procure one for them to shoot.

I'm planning on taking 2 groups right now (so 2 days and more if more students sign up) and it would be late February or march

I already have pistols, rifles, shotguns for them to try in .22LR, 38spl, 9mm, .45, .223, 7.62x54R, 12ga, 20ga

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
if this was a one day event I could bring my Barrett 99. Cost of that ammo is why I reload!

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
ocphy said:
if this was a one day event I could bring my Barrett 99. Cost of that ammo is why I reload!
I could make it a one day event if I had to

but I don't want too many people because it will be easier to make sure everyone is safe with less people

dennishoddy

LuckyDucky (Spencer) said:
Not the type of .50 cal I'm aiming for!

I don't just want it to rock my world, I want it to blow my socks off!
Savage smokeless that shoots a 300 grain bullet at close to 2500 fps without a mz brake.

I've shot several .50 BMG's of all platforms. Mine WILL rock your world. Recoil equal to a .416 rigsby elephant gun.
I need to put a recoil pad on this gun. I'm not into detached retina's

bsmith918

Well-Known Fanatic
Sounds fun. No 50's here either, well outside of my Beowulf. You shoud definately get someone with suppressors out there too. That would be perfect to show how not all laws make sense and also how fake movies can be in regards to the dreaded"silencer".

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
.50 Beowulf is something you'd shoot a pig with, and .50BMG is something you'd blow a car in half down the middle lengthwise with.

Latest posts