Do you Carry?

Darkstar888

Fanatic
All day everyday. Only got into IDPA to build my skills in a practical way. Oh and I guess cuz it's kinda fun too ;)

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Josh Cobb said:
I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version.

You, my friend are a freak

posted via Tapatalk

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Some employers don't allow their employees to carry guns. Terrible policy, should be negated by good laws. Too bad laws are mostly ****ing garbage.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Mitch Gibson said:
Some employers don't allow their employees to carry guns. Terrible policy, should be negated by good laws. Too bad laws are mostly ****ing garbage.
Get a new employer

posted via Tapatalk

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
in all seriousness, do any of us actually practice with our carry guns regularly? I know I don't. My carry gun is a miniature version of my Production gun but that still doesn't count.

I'm a bad sheepdog.

sc3786

Active Fanatic
dr poopgiggle said:
in all seriousness, do any of us actually practice with our carry guns regularly? I know I don't. My carry gun is a miniature version of my Production gun but that still doesn't count.

I'm a bad sheepdog.
1st and 3rd Sundays at Safety First. I shoot what I am carrying when I walk through the door. As Mitch transitioned his matches from USPSA to the carry match several months ago, more and more competitors are shooting the match with the gun they carry. It actually exposed some issues with how I carried and even discovered a bad magazine that wouldn't feed. It had been my primary carry mag. Better to figure out in practice than when it really counts.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Scott Cude said:
1st and 3rd Sundays at Safety First. I shoot what I am carrying when I walk through the door. As Mitch transitioned his matches from USPSA to the carry match several months ago, more and more competitors are shooting the match with the gun they carry. It actually exposed some issues with how I carried and even discovered a bad magazine that wouldn't feed. It had been my primary carry mag. Better to figure out in practice than when it really counts.

I shot that match way before I ever shot USPSA or 3 Gun.

I beat Jesse at the snub nose challenge one time. He will probably deny it

I need to get back.

posted via Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
I shot that match way before I ever shot USPSA or 3 Gun.

I beat Jesse at the snub nose challenge one time. He will probably deny it

I need to get back.

posted via Tapatalk
Who?

Latest posts