discount available

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi folks

just found out that targetsportsusa.com offers a prime membership.

for thos e not in CT that means free shipping on most orders(usually ordering cases of ammo ...) no sales tax and 8% off of all orders.

just thought I would share. ..be kind leave some for me ;)

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been using TargetSports for the past couple of years, and also am a Prime member. I live in Penna and I have never been charged S&H, even for 2 or 3 boxes of ammo. I usually buy by the case, but the Prime allows me to try something new and just order a couple of boxes. I normally buy 9mm, 45ACP, .50AE, 47-70, and 6.5 Creed from TS and most of the time they are the cheapest around.

Service is great and shipping is fast. And BTW, I don't work for TS :D

BTW, they never charge anyone S&H if you buy by the case, but if you buy 1 case + 1 box, they will charge for the 1 box.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I buy the cases 99% of the time. only buy JHPs by the box. love this new membership . saves me about 30-70 dollas pe rorder( no shpping +8% discount). I do not even shop elsewhere anymore. TSA all the way!!

KS95B40

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never heard of targetsportsusa.com

Living out in rural America with limited "local" resources for ammunition, being able to purchase with free shipping is a big deal.

Thanks for the heads up!

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never heard of targetsportsusa.com

Living out in rural America with limited "local" resources for ammunition, being able to purchase with free shipping is a big deal.

Thanks for the heads up!

joining as a prime member(if you order enough in ayear to cover the $95 fee) gets you 8% off the prices listed as well as free shipping

leave me some ;)