Dillon Dealers

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
dr poopgiggle said:
Do. They. Ever.

The whole left side of the store is all blue.

Stopped by the 2A reloading store yesterday. My checkbook now hates me.

There is a good selection of Dillon gear and they say they will be adding more. Their pricing is also consistent with the Dillon catalog/website, not inflated like H&H. There was a very good selection of powder and bullets too. They also have some prepping and survival supplies.

I was impressed and will be returning from time to time.

ltrain7281

Well-Known Fanatic
Where is this 2A reloading store you guys are talking about? Address?? I make my way up to Tulsa pretty often so I will have to check it out.

Zekernst

H & H
Glock_21 said:
Stopped by the 2A reloading store yesterday. My checkbook now hates me.

There is a good selection of Dillon gear and they say they will be adding more. Their pricing is also consistent with the Dillon catalog/website, not inflated like H&H. There was a very good selection of powder and bullets too. They also have some prepping and survival supplies.

I was impressed and will be returning from time to time.
curious, could you provide me with some examples of how H&H is inflated on dillon pricing? Just curious as I set the pricing on everything in the department and I am unaware of any dillon product that we have in inventory that is higher than catalog price? If something got by me then I would definitely need to know?

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
Zekernst said:
curious, could you provide me with some examples of how H&H is inflated on dillon pricing? Just curious as I set the pricing on everything in the department and I am unaware of any dillon product that we have in inventory that is higher than catalog price? If something got by me then I would definitely need to know?
PM sent

Zekernst

H & H
I would like to thank Glock_21 for helping us serve the public better. He caught an issue we had with a shipment from dillon on a resupply where several caliber conversion kits were mispriced by our receiving department and I missed it. We rely on you guys to help us with these items as we are here to serve you guys, the shooting community. Thanks again and we are taking care of the pricing discrepancies right now.
zeke

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Dillion case lube and Rapid polish were both higher than dillion pricing. Im certain the polish 3.03 higher. Yeah its only three dollars but when you buy multiple items its cheaper to just pay shipping on it especially when I'm driving from Lawton.

Latest posts