deer season tommorow!

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Bow hunting should be the only sport hunting allowed. And none of this laser sight BS, just line it up down the arrow. :)

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
If no one else hunts the area good choice. But Deer are like the ladies the one you pass up is one you don't get.

dennishoddy

Pretty limited hunting in my area. All landowners in about 10k acres are committed to letting the little ones walk. I have seen pics of 180 and 190 class bucks, not a mile from me. This 120 needs a year or two.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I would say that was a great choice to let him walk. Over here in my neck of woods most hunters think if its brown its down. That the big reason I got off my last lease in GA. Good luck with a big one I would love to get a 180 class buck, I have only seen two I would classify as 180 but never got a shot on them.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is one From my buddies managed lease in Dooley CO GA. I havent been able to go this year so I've been hunting through him. I went down once but had to come back due to weather threat. I'm going to try to get out in Dec.

Attachments

• deer.JPG
    deer.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 23

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
We went and looked at some land this morning that we're interested in buying and we couldn't take 2 steps without seeing deer tracks or scat. Thinking about strapping on the loin cloth and carving a spear to do some serious hunting.

Latest posts