Decorating your weapon?

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
I was at the drugstore the other day looking at nail polish and found a little nail art kit with rhinestones and star shaped sparklies. I really want to get it and bling up my gun. :lol: I realize that it's probably not the best idea to have a super sparkly concealment weapon, and you probably wouldn't want to put them in the grip area or where the holster is going to rub, but the bottom of the mag and around the grip on the extended mags seems like a pretty safe bet. It doesn't seem all that different to me than using crayon/paint/nail polish in the engravings or having a pink gun and it's a heck of a lot cheaper than duracoat or laser engraving. Thoughts?

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe in doing what makes you happy...

It is your gun. If it is bling you want...Just Do It....

Just be sure you put the blink away from any rub on your skin points...

Then, we need pics...

Steve

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
Seems like a saw a pic of a pistol with jewels on it before somewhere. And then there is the Hello Kitty route. :roll:
Seen an AK pic like this before too.
hello-kitty-AR-15.jpg

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
I made the mistake of looking at this in the vicinity of my daughter. Judging by the squeals and hand clapping fiundagner had best start saving his pennies for something very similar. :lol:

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Enjay said:
I made the mistake of looking at this in the vicinity of my daughter. Judging by the squeals and hand clapping fiundagner had best start saving his pennies for something very similar. :lol:

I will be waiting on your call. lol Let me do a gun for you that shows your true personality.

Pops

Well-Known Fanatic
that's true, Henry should be able to do a duracoat design that will look good and be completely personal.
I agree with Fordnut's comment about puting sharp edges on rub points adn any place it might get knocked off in general use.

There are lots of ideas for personalizing your favorite gun.

Pops

;)

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
kg4kpg said:
Seems like a saw a pic of a pistol with jewels on it before somewhere. And then there is the Hello Kitty route. :roll:
hello-kitty-AR-15.jpg

Sorry but if someone came at me with this I'd probably die from laughing first. It just looks so cute and harmless :lol:

fordemti

Well-Known Fanatic
Reminds me of a guy on the pro who painted his full auto HK51 a bright pink. Crazy! You really want a laugh, Google duracoat gone wrong!

fiundagner

Well-Known Fanatic
see you are so busy laughing it gives them time to line up a really good shot. its a multipurpose weapon.

this does explain the calculating looks, and the sudden increase in hugs and cuddle time. little lady does know how to wrap me.

And I'm gonna be so broke

thebrasilian

Well-Known Fanatic
kg4kpg said:
hello-kitty-AR-15.jpg

My Eyes!!
:shock:

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
fiundagner said:
see you are so busy laughing it gives them time to line up a really good shot. its a multipurpose weapon.

this does explain the calculating looks, and the sudden increase in hugs and cuddle time. little lady does know how to wrap me.

And I'm gonna be so broke
:D Yay, Enjay and I are getting new toys! If only mine were serious about the Kahr....

Enjay

Well-Known Fanatic
:( I think our daughter is the only one getting a gun here.
She's been angling for a Ruger 10/22 for months and now that she's seen the pink hello kitty AR with the flowers she's really putting the pressure on. If it had peace signs on it too I think she'd have been driving daddy over to the gun store personally.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Enjay said:
:( I think our daughter is the only one getting a gun here.
She's been angling for a Ruger 10/22 for months and now that she's seen the pink hello kitty AR with the flowers she's really putting the pressure on. If it had peace signs on it too I think she'd have been driving daddy over to the gun store personally.

No Worries....Hello kitty and peace sign stencils are $10. I could have it done on a 10/22 in two weeks. Just need to pick the colors and order paint. The ball is in your court. I will even give you a "Bad Economy 15%" discount. PM me when your ready.

HHB Guns

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yeah...That hello kitty design is actually a sticker that can be had for $2.99 on ebay. I have one of the best airbrush artist in summerville and he could get it close but would not have the fine detail that the sticker has.

Frost

Well-Known Fanatic
Actually I have had disco balls on both of them.
However I cannot for the life of me find the pictures.
I will take more but for them to look worth a crap I will need to take them outside.
If it is not raining I will get pictures up Monday right after lunch.

Latest posts