Danger in the Tuttle Okla area

dennishoddy

Just announced on TV that the Grady county Sherriff has announced that Tiger Safari in Tuttle has wild animals on the loose after the facility was hit by the tornado.

Tigers and other potentially dangerous animals have escaped and are roaming free in the Tuttle area.

Get your pets inside, and stay indoors is what the Sherriff is recommending.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
I thought cougars and big cats want to take down the old and weakened in the population? This dugga boy is ready. Bring them on! Don't tell my wife.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
Jesse Tischauser said:
Just heard there are at least 3 Cougars still on the prowl! If you're between the ages of 18-29 stay indoors with your pants on!!!

If I blow my predator call in a club with these cats around will they come? Will Old Spice Scent help?

scubor2

S.L.C.G.A.
Get a grip Dennis, cougars are always older. To find cougars 20 years older than us we would have to go trolling Spanish Cove. Tracking incontinence droppings is still a long way off.

dennishoddy

scubor2 said:
Get a grip Dennis, cougars are always older. To find cougars 20 years older than us we would have to go trolling Spanish Cove. Tracking incontinence droppings is still a long way off.
Sadly your right. Those 50 something's would be kitten hunting.

Latest posts