CZ insight

Brent.Smith

Fanatic
Looking for some insight from any CZ nuts out there. I'm new to the CZ world and just bought a P-01. I love it. So much that I turned around and bought another CZ lol. This one is a P-09 but I haven't received it yet. Anybody out there have any experience with the P-09? Good competition gun? Any info at all would be appreciated. Thanks!

Brent Smith

Stonetoad

Well-Known Fanatic
I run a cz cts "custom tactical sport". I own several pistols and a 455 varmint. It's one of the most accurate 22lr seen.I am a cz nut! Besides the operator the guns in general are incredible accurate. Especially if CZ Custom shop gets their hands on them. I would look at getting their Competition hammer and short reset trigger when you start to upgrade your gun. I don it have experience with the po9, but looking for a 9mm cz to compete in 3-gun.I am looking at a accu shadow,but have not decided. I ran first match yesterday and my setup works, but I see the attraction in a 9mm.

Brent.Smith

Fanatic
A good friend of mine shoots the accu shadow and says it's the best competition gun he's owned. Jamison Mccollister. He's a member on here. Look him up and he'd be happy to answer any question you have about it. And thanks for the insight on the CZ.

Brent.Smith said:
A good friend of mine shoots the accu shadow and says it's the best competition gun he's owned. Jamison Mccollister. He's a member on here. Look him up and he'd be happy to answer any question you have about it. And thanks for the insight on the CZ.
Well ****, Jamison McCollister's word counts for a few free pancakes at Ihop. Listen to him

wkent

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a 3 CZ's and use P-09 for 3 gun. Have CGW upgrades installed, CZC magwell and basepads (23 rnds). P-09 performs well and I like shooting it. Own reloads.
Switched to manual safety from the get go, polished trigger bar and other moving parts.
Blacked out the dots on rear sight, waiting on Dawson Precision sight set

Latest posts