CZ-75B Matte Stainless LNIB 16 rds shot *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic
Decided to sell my CZ. This one has the best trigger i have had on any of my CZ's...even tho all trigger's smooth out this one is similar to one i shot no telling how many rds for 15yrs it's that good. $650 firm include's shipping/insured..no trade's please sale only. Make certain your FFL take's from me a individual me which is legal in most state's i know of...or $600ftf with SC driver's license......it took me a very long time to find one especially the one i have with the larger beavertail...for sale elsewhwere to.

contact me best by e-mail [email protected] thank's sorry for the bad cell phone pic.

cz75b.jpg

By deehkman at 2012-08-24

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
CZ-75B Matte Stainless LNIB 16 rds shot 2012 made

1. There's no limit to the places where folks will go to get a good photo.
2. He needs the cash to buy a ladder to get down.
3. Santa dropped it there last Christmas. A good holster is important!

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic

I was on the roof thinking of jumping off..lol..my room is over my sunroom below Ha :)...my flip phone has a camera that's horrible..... i'm selling and just focusing on what i carry my HK's....

deeHKman

Well-Known Fanatic

Midnight Raver said:
Made sense to take the picture there for optimum lighting conditions! Nice pistol too! :ugeek:

Thank's Raver..i compared the trigger to some used Sigs at my FFL which are known to have nice trigger's and was thrilled with this CZ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts