CZ 712

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok guys I've been doing some digging and can't seem to find anyplace that has any of those crappy CZ 712 utility shotguns in stock but you must remember I suck at internet searches! if you fella's are searching around and see a CZ 712 that are in stock at a decent price please let me know if you don't mind. Thanks! Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Yipper saw the 2 over there, I kick myself in the butt for not getting one from Bud's when they had them on sale! Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I have found a guy that can get them for just over $400 as long as they are in stock, just waiting to see if the bonus check shows up now so keep your fingers crossed. I know for a long time they were everywhere cheap then all of a sudden they have become almost like a unicorn.

I was going to get another for a back up and actually try to take pics and maybe a little write up on how to get one ready for 3-gun, I think that the CZ is a good option for the folks that can't dump $1K on a Benelli. Later,

Kirk

threegungeezer

Well-Known Fanatic
Can he get an CZ 712 ALS cheap? I am thinking about buying one and having Benny Hill (his shop is just up the street)cut the barrel down to match a +6 tube so I can have a longer one to use if I want to.

Alan

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Not really sure but I'm pretty sure he could get close but after I spoke with him you'd only save about $15 over the place you found and he's in Oklahoma so not really sure how that would work being your in Texas? you might talk to Benny and see what he can do? just don't let him talk you into one of those Mossbergs LOL

There is supposed to be a barrel out there that is 24" that will fit the CZ but can't recall which it is! I think it's for a Franchi but don't hold me to it I'll have to wait until Miller gets back in town or Mike finds some free time to check for me. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah and I should have bought several! even had people tell me about the sale. If you get one shout but I'd hit up Bennie and have him get with Kurt about what to mod. Later,

Kirk

threegungeezer

Well-Known Fanatic
I have an Utility and an 24" MP153 that I have set up for 3 gun(Yes, I hate following the crowd,and both work well!). I am just surprised at the lack of 712's when a few months ago they were practically giving them away!!

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Gun Genie? if they can get one for that then I'll stop by and have one headed my direction here real soon. Most everyplace I have been looking have not had them in stock, they were listed but no go if you wanted to order one. Later,

Kirk

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
I saw one in stock (wood stock). The black synthetic stock had a 0 quantity.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Well poop! I'd like to get another for a back-up might do some other mods I have in my head. The search contiunues Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok Mike I want to get one and do all the work myself :eek:nthequiet: I got to play with mine a little and you and Miller did a hell of a job but what can I say I like to tinker and I'm not tinkering with mine that's working! I gotta have something to shoot if I F-up LOL

It would be cool to help out some of the guys that can't drop the change on a Benelli and have an option that works for 3-gun, lots of Benelli stuff and Franchi stuff on that little CZ, ya gotta admit the little CZ has been running good, the operator on the other hand has been having some issues though!

For the record I came real close to drinking the cool aid and stepping over to the Benelli but I just like to be different :focus: Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee I have it recorded where you said you wish you had a CZ and not that turd you shoot now so be careful LOL I did say I like to tinker not totally rebuild something! just in case that was a burn :eek:nthequiet: Later,

Kirk

Latest posts