Sold/Expired Custom Rollmark BoomerShooter AR-15 Lower Group Buy

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I actually sent an email today and expect to hear back tomorrow. I'm almost to the point to say screw the custom serial's get us any serial number available.

I'll post as soon as I know something. Now who gets your lowers?!?! :p

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
TacticalK9 said:
Are the lowers already done (minus serial) and just waiting for the custom serial approval? Or are we waiting on approval before they do any production?
No lowers for you :)

Who's next?

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
I actually sent an email today and expect to hear back tomorrow. I'm almost to the point to say screw the custom serial's get us any serial number available.

I'll post as soon as I know something. Now who gets your lowers?!?! :p
Whoever is willing eat a small jar of mayonnaise and sprint 100 yards, doing 1 push up every 5 yards. Video tape this and submit to youtube and share on this forum....

Hilarity usually ensues around the 15 yard mark...

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Still waiting on the ATF according to the guy - he said he did speak with them and they are catching up on the back log. Hopefully this means a short time and we can get into production

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Still waiting on the ATF according to the guy - he said he did speak with them and they are catching up on the back log. Hopefully this means a short time and we can get into production
Well, if the custom serial numbers are done as a variance, it could be a while. My ATF investigator was telling me the other day that variance backlogs are around 9 months right now.

timmyc

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Paid list updated on 2nd post. We are at the 40 lower minimum so this is 100% going through. Get your payments in ASAP if you want to be a part of this buy.

February 25th is the DEADLINE - if you mail a money order on Feb 23rd - chances are it WILL NOT be in by the 25th and you will miss out. I'm very much sticking to this time frame as if I get the order in by the end of the month they should be part of the May production and delivered in June. I will not hold others up because a few people were late getting money in!!!
It's one more day until June!!!

Latest posts