Sold/Expired Custom Rollmark BoomerShooter AR-15 Lower Group Buy

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry for the last minute payment. In Seattle for an extended period from Jan to Mar and been pretty busy. Sending payment now. Hopefully it makes the cutoff. If not, let me know, but sending payment via CC now.

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the update and setting this up, this is going to my first attempt at building an AR looking forward to it. Anyone know any good books or tools I should invest in now so I will be ready when they are done?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
DPMS armorers wrench and a set of AR 15 vise blocks will help a lot. A good punch set, needle nose pliers, and a small hammer should be all you need.

Jack T.

Active Fanatic
dfinan said:
Thanks for the update and setting this up, this is going to my first attempt at building an AR looking forward to it. Anyone know any good books or tools I should invest in now so I will be ready when they are done?
I've done several and I still refer to the "assemble a lower" thread over on ARFCOM.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
At the market rate right now. I could make money by refunding people and reselling them elsewhere. The last forged lower I had I sold for $275. Don't tempt me :)

Latest posts