Sold/Expired Custom Rollmark BoomerShooter AR-15 Lower Group Buy

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
So I know that some of you may be wary of another group buy but this is one that I am confident in as I have seen their work for other places and I am willing to run it.

I have a vendor that can do custom roll mark AR-15 lowers along with custom serial numbers. I am thinking of doing a run of BoomerShooter lowers w/ SNs as BOOMER001 and so on. Obviously with the state of the market there is some time involved in this. There is time to get custom SNs set up with the ATF, time to get the tooling for the lowers, and then just the overall demand puts the order way down the line. If I were to place an order tomorrow it would be May or June at the EARLIEST that they come in.

I am willing to do this Group Buy with a few rules:

1 - You are willing to wait AT LEAST 6 months for the lower. If you bug me before 6 months you will get a refund and lose your place in line. No questions asked!!!!!!!
2 - You are willing to 100% take the financial chance. This company is reputable and another forum that I semi help with had a run that worked out perfect and are on their 2nd run currently. However if something happens it is the gamble you take. BoomerShooter can not be responsible for group buy refunds.
3 - Payment is required up front as the process with tooling for the rollmarks and custom serial numbers cost.
4 - All lowers will be shipped to 1 location in OKC - if you need to get it shipped to your FFL it will have to be done at your cost.

Details:

1 - Cost of the lowers are $150 each. There are NO discounts no matter how many we purchase. With the state of the market that's just how it is.
2 - There is a minimun of 40 lowers that we order to get this to go through.

If you are interested put your name and how many you want. Please COPY / PASTE from the guy before you so we don't lose count!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO LIMIT THIS TO 150 lowers or Feb 25th!!!

Here is how the timeline will work:

• When we hit 150 lowers or Feb 25th we will start a WAITING list.
  • When we hit 150 or Feb 25th I will put my payment information up - I will then give those on there 7 business days to get payment to me
  • After that deadline we will start substituting from the waiting list for another 7 business days.
  • After that we will order at the number we have
  • Feb 25th I will be posting payment information for those on the list to submit payment

The design that I have worked up so far:

pre_1360265805__lower2.png

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
ORDER and PAYMENT INFO
I spoke this morning with the company and have started the process on these. Make Ready Pro Shop has agreed to be the mailing address for all payments while I'm relocating to Houston. Read the instructions below VERY carefully - if they are not followed you WILL NOT get a lower - you WILL miss out!

Step 1 - PRINT OUT and READ, FILL OUT, and SIGN the order form agreeing to the conditions of this Group Buy. If we do not get this signed your money will be refunded and you will miss out!

Step 2 - Mail MONEY ORDER or CASHIER CHECK ONLY made payable to "Brandon DuBois" (we do not have a BS bank account set up) and mail it to:

Make Ready Pro Shop
Attn: BS Lower
8700 NW 80th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73132

If you mail a PERSONAL check it will be SHREDDED, you will not be informed of this and you WILL NOT be counted in the group buy.

I am leaving the payment option option through February 25th. At that time if I do not have your $$$ you will NOT be included in the order. The short time frame is because if we can get on the May production run there is a GOOD CHANCE (no guarantees) that the lowers will be complete in JUNE!!!

THE CREDIT CARD PRICE IS $156.50 EACH TO COVER CREDIT CARD FEES - ALL MISCALCULATED PAYMENTS WILL BE REFUNDED!!!
I will keep the payments updated on the spreadsheet and try to post an updated one a few times a week:
arpaymentsfinal1.png

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
Are there limits or restrictions on the serial number? does it have to contain a certain amount of number or letter? does it have to contain both?

whatever it takes i'm in. this is cool.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
The custom serials will be the whole batch - so BS001, BOOMER001, BSHOOTER001, etc etc - its not custom per each lower - its custom for the whole batch

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
bsdubois00 - 5
Matt Rigsby- 1
Wall- 4
Jared Carpenter - 1
Cheech_029 - 2
Michael Ray - 1

If the poll swings wildly to one side or the other, are the minority stuck with the results? I'll just say it: I don't want color fill.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Before we do any ordering I'll call and ask if we can do half filled and half not. That way when we order I can let everyone know before hand.

Actually Michael made a good point - lets go all NO color fill - if you want to color fill it yourself its really an easy process to do anyways

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
B.S. DuBois said:
1 - You are willing to wait AT LEAST 6 months for the lower. If you bug me before 6 months you will get a refund and lose your place in line. No questions asked!!!!!!!
So, kind of like the soup nazi, only with guns?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
B.S. DuBois said:
If you are interested put your name and how many you want. Please COPY / PASTE from the guy before you so we don't lose count!!!!

Latest posts