Custom made ear plugs

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Ear muff protection are great when it’s chilly outside. But during the summer, muffs are just too hot, so much sweat & heat. I love my molded ear protection. I usually have someone ask where I got mine. A good friend made mine for me a while back.

I thought I would pass along the info of an opportunity for others to have some made at OKC Gun Club.

“Al and Linda Shackelford will be at the Shotgun clubhouse on the following dates to make custom-made earplugs. If you are paying with cash the cost is $45, if by credit card the cost will be $50. NO checks please. Tuesday, April 3rd, and Wednesday, April 4th from 3:30 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. Monday, April 9th, from 2 - 5 p.m. and Thursday, April 12th, from 3:30 - 6:30 p.m. It takes about 15 minutes for the earplug material to mold to your ear, so if you're shooting league please allow time for this process. Please note that if there's a chance of inclement weather, we will schedule a make-up date for Al and Linda to come.”

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
13ec029115dede461bc20632a252608b.jpg

Here is a map. Look along the right side where it says Hiwassee road, indicating the entrance to the shotgun area. The shotgun clubhouse is the only build is easy to find once inside.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a set of these plugs, they are very good, blocking almost all sound.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been wanting some for awhile. I thought that the shotgun entrance was off of Hiwassee, thank you.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
KellyB said:
13ec029115dede461bc20632a252608b.jpg

Here is a map. Look along the right side where it says Hiwassee road, indicating the entrance to the shotgun area. The shotgun clubhouse is the only build is easy to find once inside.
Nice map

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
For those who might still be interested in this, I have the contact info of the person who offered it.

Al Shackleford, 405-324-7204.
I believe he is from the Yukon area.

jstaylor62

Fanatic
KellyB said:
For those who might still be interested in this, I have the contact info of the person who offered it.

Al Shackleford, 405-324-7204.
I believe he is from the Yukon area.
Let me know if he sets up someplace again soon. I need to replace the custom plugs I have had for 6-8 years ...

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
He told me he does different shows around the State. You might be able to call him & see where he is going to be next.