Dan Wesson Custom Dan Wesson Silverback

Monadh

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the only DW I currently own. Keith made it with the options I wanted, and it is a fine pistol.

Here it is with various grips...

HBy71bi.jpg

BQDZJwL.jpg

HLvp49d.jpg

GROOT

Well-Known Fanatic
I like them all but I would choose the middle set with the mag release cutout, preferably in the color of the bottom set.
Well if we are going to mix and match ;)
Then I want the design of the first set with the cut out of the second set an the color of the third set.:D

Liggett

Well-Known Fanatic
Actually, I like the stock grips on my Silverback and I have aggressive super scoop G-10's with a pattern like like #2 on all the rest. Go figure.

Buck Buck

Well-Known Fanatic
Love the simple dark silver look of the pistol!! Which grips do you like best?

I like the design and color on the first set of grips, but the slide cut angles don't match the grips' angles as close as I would prefer - guess I have a little OCDC ;-)
The 3rd set of grips seems to have angles that line up perfectly with the slide cuts, and if they were dark silver too, that would look sharp, imo....while the middle set just looks too 'busy' to me with two patterns.

But hey I don't have any of them or a DW - AND it's your gun, and it is a very sharp color with a nice clean look. (The rest of us are just trying to make the grips our way)
Happy shooting!

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6

Latest posts