Crossbreed Supertuck

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Ever since I have been carrying and started looking at holsters, all I ever hear about is how great the crossbreed holster is. I understood the concept and realized that it probably was a good design but GOD IT WAS HIDEOUS LOOKING. My dad has one for his G23 and always gives me grief and says"when are you going to get one"

Well, a friend of mine loaned me his Crossbreed Supertuck to try out for a couple weeks (Thanks JJ). I have worn it for about 12 hours a day for the last two days and did some yard work with it on and I will have to admit that it almost doesn't feel like I have a gun on. Granted I am carrying a little bitty Glock 26 but I have always had a little issue with my G26 holsters carrying it too high and making it feel a little unstable. Well, problem solved with the Crossbreed because you can adjust how high (or low) it rides and also the cant.

The version I am wearing doesn't have the combat cut but I think I would get that version because the leather backer makes is a little difficult to get a full grip on the gun without jamming your thumb in between the leather and the grip. The good news about it is that means the gun is pretty snug against your side if your thumb is that tight.

Bottom line, I may just have to get one finally.

P4080042.jpg

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I ended up cutting mine into the combat cut. Much better grip now.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Mine is only about a year old. I don't wear it much (company policy). So when I wear mine it's usually on the weekends.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Mine is only about a year old. I don't wear it much (company policy). So when I wear mine it's usually on the weekends.

Your company doesn't allow the use of crossbreed supertucks to conceal a weapon? What holster do they allow? :blink: :lol: :lol:

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm carrying a G17 in mine and as long as I'm not in a deep chair where it seems your knees are higher than my waist there isn't any discomfort to me.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I wore this holster all weekend doing chores of various type and I will admit one fault. This thing is hot! Not in the Vida Guerra way, either. It was making me sweat like crazy all along my right hip.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
just out of curiosity what kind of cant are you using with it? and where are you wearing it?

Latest posts