Coyote hunting

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like it trying to figure out which one to go with I have been looking at some of the electronic calls

dennishoddy

I hate to say it, but it seems like money talks, and the rest walk. I bought one a couple of years ago that had an MP3 player and a speaker in a housing, but the speaker was so weak, that my buddy couldn't hear it 20 yds away. I sent it back, but the one returned, was no better.
So I'm looking to upgrade myself.

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to buy a electronic predator call and need some help. Looking to spend $200 or less. So far from the reviews I've read Foxpro spitfire looks good. What call do most of you use?

dennishoddy

I think anything FoxPro works pretty good. That's the brand my buddy bought. We did well on the coyotes last year. First time to ever really call them in. Killed my share over the years from deer stands, etc.

dennishoddy

That one is really expensive, but it sure brought the coyotes in. My hunting buddy is single and has an awesome job with tons of overtime, so he has a lot of loose cash.
My wife makes sure all of my "loose cash" doesn't stay in my wallet very long. :mad:

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife is the same way with my wallet, was your wife's maiden name Daniels.

I don't hunt coyote's enough to spend more for a call, yet!

Latest posts