Cowtown steel match who's going?

Jared Lyden

Well-Known Fanatic
R.Pullicar.jr said:
Cool I'll be shooting Saturday looks like I'm in barnacle boy squad. Was hoping to meet some forum members.
Just got into Arlington, Texas for the night. I will be shooting limited pistol on Saturday. Drove all the way from Wichita, Kansas to shoot this event. I am really looking forward to having fun and meeting some new people. Got one question though. Which is the fault lines when looking at the courses on PDF. Is it the dashed lines or the solid lines.

Jared Lyden

Well-Known Fanatic
Go Noles said:
Just got into Arlington, Texas for the night. I will be shooting limited pistol on Saturday. Drove all the way from Wichita, Kansas to shoot this event. I am really looking forward to having fun and meeting some new people. Got one question though. Which is the fault lines when looking at the courses on PDF. Is it the dashed lines or the solid lines.
I will be on the Man Ray Squad.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
I'm about to hit the road and head down from oklahoma. I'm not sure on the fault lines I got a better idea of the stages from the pictures they posted on Facebook.

kaiserb

Well-Known Fanatic
R.Pullicar.jr said:
I'll be working it driving to dfw now. Slowly. 5 mph on i45 Do you know where the results can be found?

Pullicar JR, Robaire

LIMITED

Official results forthcoming from Steve Speer soon. Thanks to all the staff who froze their butt off today

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
****KKKKKKKKKK

It took me about 6 hours to get from DFW to Houston:

pre_1393815079__1982149_371225139683903_1143560441_n.jpg

BUT THANKFULLY - MY STAGE HAD FIRE - THANKS TO ME!!!!

pre_1393815262__1960857_371170633022687_1981267722_o.jpg

Latest posts