Could this be true?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Have they gone mad? They are going to try & remove the 2nd Amendment.
What part of destroying the 2nd of our Country does not sound insane?

I have no idea if they can but the thought that they would try & destroy or right to bear arms would lead me to believe
they do not care if I can no longer defend my family. That sounds like a very careless thing to do to the American people.

What can we do right now to help expose this & let our law makers hear from us.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/10/democrats-are-ready-to-trash-the-second-amendment/

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't know about this particular story but everyone must get in their representatives asses about HR127!!! Want to post a link but looks like all the share options are FB, Reddit etc

This needs to be stopped and is another reason to join NRA as discussed in another thread.
Everyone, Please, PLEASE contact your reps and get on them all s as bd stay on them!!!!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Now is not the time to roll over & play dead for sure. What is there to be afraid of unless you believe letting the left disarm Americans is not going to affect you. As it looks, the Left has put your right to keep & bear arms on the chopping block. That will make every law abiding American into a Felon for owning a firearm for any reason.

This is exactly what we have been warned about for years. The left has lied every single time that the go after a gun they do not like, however. Did you not know deep down that the left wanted to disarm you? I have always read the reason for abolishing the 2nd Amendment was their real goal. Kinda like the message they sent at the SWAMP proper with all the TROOPS amassed to scare you. :eek:

Why would anyone who cared about the lives of my family have any problem with us using a gun to save my wife's life from a madman?

It's up to each of us now to decide just what we will do. Bury you firearms, never get any more ammo, do not take them out to use or well you get it.
All I can do now is Join every dang Pro 2nd amendment .ORG & bug the He!! out of my truly elected ;) Rep @ .GOV Do the right thing!!! :(

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Not surprising, youtube has shut down sgtreport site and privledges. It goes right along with the lefts intentions to radically change the USA.

If the 2nd Amendment were to get axed, the 1st (and many other rights) would soon follow.

I have been contacting all my federally elected officials, and I will continue to do so. This is such a shiotshow. Apparently this admin and leftists / communists are unaware or how seriously this will be taken. Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of this country.

RickH

Fanatic
Fanatic Family
"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
– Thomas Jefferson

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Please remember this....All our rights come from Almighty God. They Do NOT come from the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. WE have a divine right to self defense, no man has the right to suspend what Almighty God has ordained.

Spokes

Well-Known Fanatic
The left is so smart and far beyond the right...Where were the rich conservatives with their money...The left bought the great majority of the news media , add U-tube FB, all social media..Conservatives say something conservative and they are thrown off what ever they belonged to..
Now they own the House the senate and the W.H.
Make all the fun of the left you want, they own us and the country. They don't like the 2A watch out it will be gone..
President Trump wanted to drain the swamp, they got rid of him...
They stick together. Republicans will never stick together, no strength here..

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
The left is so smart and far beyond the right...Where were the rich conservatives with their money...The left bought the great majority of the news media , add U-tube FB, all social media..Conservatives say something conservative and they are thrown off what ever they belonged to..
Now they own the House the senate and the W.H.
Make all the fun of the left you want, they own us and the country. They don't like the 2A watch out it will be gone..
President Trump wanted to drain the swamp, they got rid of him...
They stick together. Republicans will never stick together, no strength here..
Agree for the most part, but you lack the reason for a lot of it! We believe in doing for yourself and family, we're at work being constructive members of society! They look for and promote victimization and don't care about being a constructive part of society only what they can get for free, hence the free time to travel the country rioting and protesting being American!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh yeah and on top of those reasons, we get called racists, homophobic, bigots EVERY time we stand up for our rights and side!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are attacked by Antifa, BLM, any leftist SJW up to and including the "supposedly" elect officials from the loony side!
They go out and literally call for people to be harassed and attacked and that's fine but they once again try to impeach Donald J Trump on inciting violence for telling people to "peacefully March on Washington".
They get away with total hypocrisy and the worst double standards! People are pushing back and will continue pushing back but just to be clear the leftist are NOT SMART! They're bullies!!

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Please remember this....All our rights come from Almighty God. They Do NOT come from the Constitution or the Bill of Rights. WE have a divine right to self defense, no man has the right to suspend what Almighty God has ordained.
That may be true in theory, but right now as it stands they can circumvent the 2nd amendment without abolishing it. They can levy taxes that we as average citizens can not afford. They can make purchasing any type of firearm so difficult and burdensome that it will be near impossible to obtain one. They can force gun and ammunition manufacturers out of business simply by imposing restrictions on them that would be too costly to abide by. They have already forced some banks to cut off lines of credit to not only manufacturers but to retailers as well. Without lines of credit or exceptionally high interest rates business's can not operate. Insurance carriers can refuse to underwrite policies. There are so many ways that they can do it without attacking the amendment itself that it is scary. These are the areas that they can say " hey the 2A is still there, we didn't change that " but in essence it is no longer viable. Always watch your six that is where they attack from with success.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
That may be true in theory, but right now as it stands they can circumvent the 2nd amendment without abolishing it. They can levy taxes that we as average citizens can not afford. They can make purchasing any type of firearm so difficult and burdensome that it will be near impossible to obtain one. They can force gun and ammunition manufacturers out of business simply by imposing restrictions on them that would be too costly to abide by. They have already forced some banks to cut off lines of credit to not only manufacturers but to retailers as well. Without lines of credit or exceptionally high interest rates business's can not operate. Insurance carriers can refuse to underwrite policies. There are so many ways that they can do it without attacking the amendment itself that it is scary. These are the areas that they can say " hey the 2A is still there, we didn't change that " but in essence it is no longer viable. Always watch your six that is where they attack from with success.

You know that Marijuana was illegal in the USA in past, yet it was always available on the Black Market. Supply & demand.
All the Countries I grew up in had Government restrictions, yet the Black Market was always there with what you wanted.
Even I as a wee Brat spent my money at the black market, what wonders I found indeed. Panama had massive markets
outside here today gone tomorrow, buyer beware. :D

I'm only saying if there is a demand there will be a Mercado Negro for all your earthly needs & that's how the real world
works. You see very little now but just wait you ain't seen nuttin yet. o_O

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
You know that Marijuana was illegal in the USA in past, yet it was always available on the Black Market. Supply & demand.
All the Countries I grew up in had Government restrictions, yet the Black Market was always there with what you wanted.
Even I as a wee Brat spent my money at the black market, what wonders I found indeed. Panama had massive markets
outside here today gone tomorrow, buyer beware. :D

I'm only saying if there is a demand there will be a Mercado Negro for all your earthly needs & that's how the real world
works. You see very little now but just wait you ain't seen nuttin yet. o_O
True about the black market, where do you think criminals get the stuff!
Oh yeah and marijuana used to be 100% legal along with all kinds of other drugs until some government agency needed a reason to be viable!!

Latest posts