Contingency Drawing Numbers

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Not by my count, but we'll let Brandon sort out the order from his master list.
Not surprised. I was curious where I would land, but I'm far enough back there's plenty of room for error.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
B.S. DuBois said:
WE'RE NOT DONE YET FOLKS!!!!

We wanted to wait till the drawing was over to announce this. We were 8 prizes short of EVERYONE getting a prize so Tony Wall at Make Ready Pro Shop really stepped up. The last 8 people will get something special. 7 folks are going to get a $50 certificate for MRPS and the LAST PLACE GUY will get $150 for MRPS. You heard that right - sometimes coming in dead last does pay off!!!

Thanks Wall!!!!

Wall said:
attachicon.gif
MRPS gift cert-50.jpg
attachicon.gif
MRPS gift cert-150.jpg
Tony Wall is a man among men.

Armyguy78

Well-Known Fanatic
Am I reading this right? Okay....first of all HOLY S###!! Now second, I feel like crap. I have been working 6 days a week between 12 and 17 hours a day. I have shot a few shotgun matches and that has been it! It has left me with zero time to get on here and make stupid jokes. Work will slow down in January and allow me to have a life once again. Now after my sob story, I have to say that I am completely blown away! You guys are nothing but helpful to new competitors and even answer some really dumbass questions without laughing too much. And to the sponsors I am completely speechless. This is the best group of sponsors ever. I will sing you praises my friends and continue to do business with each and every one of you anytime I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Armyguy78 said:
Am I reading this right?
if by right you mean you get 2nd pick at the prize table, then no.

Just kidding, congrats buddy :13:

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
okorpheus said:
Not surprised. I was curious where I would land, but I'm far enough back there's plenty of room for error.
kinda hard to tell without really taking your time, but it looks to me like the beautiful & wondrous baby Jesus might have been listening.
Again, Brandon's master list will tell for certain.

45recoil

likes to party
I thought once the first subgroup is finished, we use the DOW to determine starting place for the next sub group. It would be next to impossible to determine last place if that is the case.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Jared Carpenter said:
I thought once the first subgroup is finished, we use the DOW to determine starting place for the next sub group. It would be next to impossible to determine last place if that is the case.
I used the magic number (5.35) to determine the starting point in each sub group & worked towards the smaller number (closest without going over) from there. I ended up counting all the way into group 3 for last place.

Again though, without Brandon's master list (spreadsheet), It'd be very easy for me to miss a name.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
as much as i would like to try to figure out brandons madness i think i will just sit back, drink beer and wait for him to work his magic and pray to the baby jesus i get what i want. speaking of beer mine is empty.. not good

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Wall said:
I used the magic number (5.35) to determine the starting point in each sub group & worked towards the smaller number (closest without going over) from there. I ended up counting all the way into group 3 for last place.

Again though, without Brandon's master list (spreadsheet), It'd be very easy for me to miss a name.
I did the same Tony. I had 63 names going all through group 1. I found the 64th name in both group 2 and 3. Although I could have easily missed someone.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Shane P said:
I did the same Tony. I had 63 names going all through group 1. I found the 64th name in both group 2 and 3. Although I could have easily missed someone.
only supposed to be 63

okorpheus

Well-Known Fanatic
I think it was posted that it would go from Feegee up through the winning subgroup, then from the bottom up to get everyone left in that subgroup, then go to the left starting at the same point and doing the same thing.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
That's right. It starts at the same spot in every subgroup

Think of it like this. If the group before would have won - who would have been closest in that group on Friday. And so forth.

Next year I'll try a less complicated method

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
That's right. It starts at the same spot in every subgroup Think of it like this. If the group before would have won - who would have been closest in that group on Friday. And so forth. Next year I'll try a less complicated method
I'm going to go with, random, fair, and unriggable> Jesse being able to figure it out. It's not complicated, just your first explination is what people see first and it was confusing.

I think this is an EXTREMELY fair way to do the drawing, and that is what matters.

Thank you guys for doing this it's great.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Here is the order. I attached the original excel file in case someone feels like they want to check it for me.

B

pre_1387152074__screen_shot_2013-12-15_at_60040_pm.png

Attachments

• Workbook1.xlsx
    83.2 KB · Views: 70

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Brandon are you going to post what has been taken from the prize list as each person get their pick? Thanks.

Latest posts