Concealed Carry Match at OKCGC

sc3786

Active Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
So were folks actually shooting their CC firearms? 7-10 round mags, small guns for concealment?
For the most part, I saw folks shooting what they carry. For several of us that is a G19 so 7-10 rds only if we forgot to reload our mags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feegee

The Magic Man
Scott Cude said:
Here are the overall results until PS gets the other squad uploaded. Thanks Anthony for getting a match like this going.

eb7ebad700a8600f22ae7c95bf4c8dad.jpg

I will get it fixed. If it wasn’t for Kelly, and Tony helping me I would of never figured it out. Been a long time since I had done it. Thanks for you hard work putting on the match. I hope it catches on. We need more people wanting to pitch in, and helping like this match you put on. If we don’t have interest in running matches, and take a load off of the people that do it all the time they will get burned out. I appreciate you guys doing what you did.
P.S. Burk is a puss for not showing up!

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
So were folks actually shooting their CC firearms? 7-10 round mags, small guns for concealment?
I shot my 100% stock 1911, iron sights not Dawson fiber, 9 round mags drawing & reloading from concealment. Whew! It’s been a very long time to run that gun concealed. It was a good reminder to practice with what you carry in a way more than just plinking.
Did horrible but it was fun.

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Scott Cude said:
Here are the overall results until PS gets the other squad uploaded. Thanks Anthony for getting a match like this going.

eb7ebad700a8600f22ae7c95bf4c8dad.jpg

I was an LC also.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
Several of us had to unload self defense ammo before the match and reload self defense ammo after the match. Everyone shot from concealment, everyone on our squad anyway.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

english kanigit

Well-Known Fanatic
Oklahoma - At the Bubonic Bed and Breakfast lookin
Anthony,
Thanks for taking time to put on the match! I look forward to seeing what this grows into.

It would be cool to see some stages forcing serious target discrimination or really making sure your background is clear before engaging. Also, high percentage shots at intermediate distances are good things to think about. [emoji1303]

I ran a Walther PPS from appendix. With only three magazines I think I had a stage with one single round left after dropping no shots... no pressure.

It was good to see and shoot with ya bunch of local yokels again! [emoji16]

Nate

Wedelj1231

Well-Known Fanatic
Cannot believe I missed this. By the looks of the participation, I assume there will be another one at the beginning of Aug.?

Firefighterguy

Fanatic
What were the round count on the stages? I would like to run my Glock 43 at the next match but I don’t have enough mag pouches to run more than 3 mags.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Firefighterguy said:
What were the round count on the stages? I would like to run my Glock 43 at the next match but I don’t have enough mag pouches to run more than 3 mags.
None of the stages were over 20 rounds iirc

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
dennishoddy said:
Mine holds 15 rounds, but I shot from concealment, and was shooting hollow points as well.

Latest posts