Concealed Carry Match at OKCGC

dennishoddy

I have two Kahr CW-40's with a IWB for right side and left side. Can I shoot both sideways gangsta style?

Shooting.jpg

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
dennishoddy said:
I have two Kahr CW-40's with a IWB for right side and left side. Can I shoot both sideways gangsta style?
The match info says that there will be USPSA rules. I want to see you comply with "unload and show clear" command. Do you have special charging handles (for teeth?) on Kahrs' slides? Are these modifications will be allowed for the match?

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
yury said:
I want to see you comply with "unload and show clear" command. Do you have special charging handles (for teeth?) on Kahrs' slides?
Oh, wow! I'm sorry for my ignorance. It's totally doable and safe. You just need to drop mags, then use the butt of the magwell to hook on the rear sights to rack the slide, one at a time. Dennis, you are a genius! With hi-cap mags you don't even need to reload.

dennishoddy

yury said:
The match info says that there will be USPSA rules. I want to see you comply with "unload and show clear" command. Do you have special charging handles (for teeth?) on Kahrs' slides? Are these modifications will be allowed for the match?
Gangstas don’t go by rules!

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
4-5 o'clock carry positions. What competitor shall do or not do during holstering or draw? Per the example of DQ from 10.5.6" "While facing downrange, allowing the muzzle of a loaded handgun to point uprange beyond a radius of 3 feet from a competitor’s feet while drawing or re-holstering". Is this still the point of reference for RO to be used for determining if a gun is handled unsafely for these carry positions?

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
This is the message I received from Anthony earlier,
“Yeah last I checked radar it will be gone by the time we start”.

Don’t be scared of a little mud... lol

KellyB

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
I guess Burk was scared of a little mud.
Matt, I think you are right.
Funny thing is I didn’t get any mud on me. Bays were pretty clear. I had fun. I think we all learned we need to work out with our carry gear more. Lol

Feegee

The Magic Man
I learned I suck without a dot!! If you don’t talk to Tony hit me up and I will show you how to do the PractiScore deal. 405-208-3622 I loaded it to my phone, but think I only sent one squad to PS. I will try to fix it.

sc3786

Active Fanatic
Here are the overall results until PS gets the other squad uploaded. Thanks Anthony for getting a match like this going.

eb7ebad700a8600f22ae7c95bf4c8dad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts