Concealed Carry Match at OKCGC

Squid

Well-Known Fanatic
I am starting a concealed carry match at OKCGC beginning on July 1st 2018. Assuming that participation is there I will continue with matches on the first Sunday of the month for August and September. Match setup will start at 2:00 with the match starting at 3:30. Match will be held in the action pistol bays on the north east side of the Gun Club. I need help getting this going especially the first match and namely I need help setting up practiscore so if this is something you would like to see start and continue I would really appreciate a few volunteers that can commit to helping. Please send an email if you can help. The intent of this match is to have fun and get reps in with the gear you actually carry. There will be an emphasis on practicality but will certainly not be IDPA. here is a link to the calendar announcement from the gun club with additional info https://www.okcgunclub.org/ccmatch.html. Feel free to post this announcement on other sites if you believe it will help get the word out.

Please email with any questions

Regards,
Anthony Gatto
[email protected]

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Count me in!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

yury

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
Just to let you know I carry my open gun concealed.
Notice that small of the back carry is not allowed per match rules -- you have to get AIWB holster. Also, .38 super is not on the list.

btaylor1505

Well-Known Fanatic
Feegee Matlock said:
Gangster carry!!
That would be tucked down the front of your pants while you are sagging down to your knees. He would probably trip before he could burn himself. Plus he would have to shoot gangster style while holding his pants up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts