Concealed Carry books written by Boomershooter member.

thespaceghost

Well-Known Fanatic
Gents,

I am a Boomershooter shirt wearing/forum haunting/3-gun trigger puller from way back.

I have been a multi-platform firearms instructor for over 25 yrs and have other unique qualifications carrying guns all across America for the last 30 years and in some foreign countries.

This winter/spring I published three books on concealed carry so that the experiences I have had, and information in my head, does not die with me.

If you have any interest in learning more about every day concealed carry, the books are available in paper and digital editions via www.lulu.com, www.amazon.com, www.barnesandnoble.com, Nook and Kindle.

I can't really call this shameless plugging, or a money making venture as I get about $1.34 a copy when they sell ("Oh honey, alert the tax man, another $1.34 in the account!"), but I would be glad if they helped you out.

Newest edition published last week is written for people new to Concealed Carry lifestyle- "Concealed Carry-Basics and Beyond".

A very similar edition designed for Illinois residents is "Concealed Carry Basics-2017 Illinois Edition"

The best of the bunch is " Advanced Concealed Carry Tactics" published in November 2016 which my pal Ted Nugent read and said "Damn fine book sir!"

Attachments

• Advanced CC.jpg
    Advanced CC.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 23
  • CC basics and beyond.jpg
    CC basics and beyond.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts