concealed carry at the gym?

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
I workout where I work so it's not really an option. I also have a membership at 10gym which I haven't been there in about 5 years, it was All American then, they had a no weapons policy, but even if they didn't I wouldn't have carried while working out. I think there were enough exit doors and glass windows one could make an escape if they had to.

Jefpainthorse

Fill in the Blank
Josh Beauchamp said:
Who here regularly carries while you are at the gym working out? And what method do you use to carry?
there are a few places on the planet that need a lock box in the car... or we don't go at all.

A gym would seen to be one of them.

fireloo

Fanatic
I keep a bag with me while working out. In it I keep a towel, water bottle, wallet, phone and J-frame

DamnYankee

Fanatic
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I'm pretty sure I saw someone wearing a 3-speed holster last week. At least something similar.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Well-Known Fanatic
So is it very common for a bad guy to rob a typically large and uncontrollable place, who has very little cash on hand, and is otherwise full of half naked people who obviously don't exactly have their wallets in their back pocket?

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I usually rock open duel wielding open carry in this BladeTech shoulder holster.

Pretty sure this is the funniest post I've ever seen.. Blade tech shoulder holster lmao

gondo

Well-Known Fanatic
gondo said:
Pretty sure this is the funniest post I've ever seen.. Blade tech shoulder holster lmao
Well I take it back... I just saw the 3 gun bears and that was the best post of all time... Hands down

fireloo

Fanatic
MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:
So is it very common for a bad guy to rob a typically large and uncontrollable place, who has very little cash on hand, and is otherwise full of half naked people who obviously don't exactly have their wallets in their back pocket?
Is commonality the acid test for concealed carry?
If so, I think I'll stop carrying altogether.

MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Well-Known Fanatic
fireloo said:
Is commonality the acid test for concealed carry?
If so, I think I'll stop carrying altogether.
Well, yeah, sometimes it is. I just think that in some activities, you have to accept the risk, however tiny it may be. Swimming for example. Are you really going to do some laps in some tactical Speedos with a J-frame hidden in your crotch? Or would you simply agree that you're probably not going to get mugged in that situation and leave the piece elsewhere?

Chris54326

Well-Known Fanatic
I've carried most of my adult life...........and have carried in a lot of places, but I never felt the need to carry in the gym. In Norman, our "Y" is in the middle of a WWII Naval air base and not a place gang members and mal-contents are seen. I only go during the daytime, and those types are like vampires and hate the light. Carrying at the gym is the last place I'd think of carrying.

Latest posts