Compensators?

dfinan

Well-Known Fanatic
I went with the Miculek comp, I did a bunch of reading and for the price it was hard to beat. Rolling thunder was in the running along with a couple of others.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I have Benny's comp on my iron sight rifle and am happy, had an SJC and it worked good just wasn't a fan of the blast! some dude named Kurt said I need to shoot Benny's comp... I've been told he might know what he's talking about :) but everything said and done it's a 223 so it doesn't take much to knock down that massive recoil ;) I'm playing with an APA micro bastard break on my 6mm and so far am happy with it as well BUT again not much recoil to tame, ran a Jim See muscle break on my 7 WSM pistol and it worked VERY well but anything 10 feet either side of you would take a punishment from the blast! your mileage may vary and these are just some dudes opinions that doesn't know much but good luck to ya any should work fine long as you click them right. Later,

Kirk

benny hill said:
Need to know if there is a market for my R.T. comp made from hi grade titainumn that weighs 3 oz for about $150.00
that little one that Ogle posted on facebook? send me one to try and Ill review it.

in three gun, price doesnt mean poop.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
benny hill said:
Need to know if there is a market for my R.T. comp made from hi grade titainumn that weighs 3 oz for about $150.00
I can't see why not. I like having a light barrel/compensator combo, and lighter weight barrels has been the dominant trend for a while now. Market it specifically as light weight. Everyone already knows it's effective.

Latest posts