COMBAT.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I found S1 E1. Now I am not going to get anything done until after Christmas. This is your fault MikeA1. I had forgotten that back then they had 30+ episodes per season and I think the show went on for 4+ years. I maybe busy until after New Years, this is your fault MA1. 1636145228767.gif Thanks, got to go, Bye

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I found S1 E1. Now I am not going to get anything done until after Christmas. This is your fault MikeA1. I had forgotten that back then they had 30+ episodes per season and I think the show went on for 4+ years. I maybe busy until after New Years, this is your fault MA1. View attachment 9603 Thanks, got to go, Bye
LMAO Ha Ha Now you know how I feel
1636145228767-gif.9603
my life is filled with Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Bat Masterson, Wagon Train, Combat, Rat Patrol, you name it
I live there. Have you seen the trash Movies the WOKE Children have produced for the past 15 years? It's true the Children are in charge now & it shows.
Alfred Hitchcock did not start directing at age 20 he was an adult when he did his great work just like many other professions now run by WOKE Children.

I'm on an adventure right now with Rooster Cogburn right now Ms. Goodnight has just bought her a Winchester Rifle & ammo :)
Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV

Last edited:

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
LMAO Ha Ha Now you know how I feel
1636145228767-gif.9603
my life is filled with Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Bat Masterson, Wagon Train, Combat, Rat Patrol, you name it
I live there. Have you seen the trash Movies the WOKE Children have produced for the past 15 years? It's true the Children are in charge now & it shows.
Alfred Hitchcock did not start directing at age 20 he was an adult when he did his great work just like many other professions now run by WOKE Children.

I'm on an adventure right now with Rooster Cogburn right now Ms. Goodnight is just bought here a Winchester Rifle & ammo :)
Old West Reaction GIF by GritTV
I was not big on Gunsmoke or Rawhide, but Bat Masterson, Wagon Train, Combat, Rat Patrol, Sky King, Rin Tin Tin, Whirlybirds and Seahunt. 1636210262841.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike Nelson & Jacque Cousteau made me Scuba dive all over the world :D Twin steel 72cu' tanks Jet fins, Bang sticks :oops: big fish getter,
I was a scuba instructor and captain for 20+ years down here.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was a scuba instructor and captain for 20+ years down here.
I worked out of here for a few years & dove here & the other islands around Micronesia.
What a world it was, crystal clear water filled with tasty foods & finds from old wreaks.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Dammit. I'm another victim. I haven't seen these in years. I just watch one while decapping some 5.56 brass.....gonna watch another one.
Yep, I'm going to be busy with Combat for awhile. This is all MA1's fault