Colt Combat Precisison Custom Commander ?

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I took poolguy's inquiry as just a question. Didn't appear to me that he was trying to make you look bad.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
i should have said, an RCH, i'll chuck the tool up, run it for a few seconds over 1000 grit emory paper, test fit, continue until it does fit snugly. please, oh please forgive me for not reaching your exacting standards. and adios amigo

Dude.....you really should take a step back and reassess the discussion.
AZPoolGuy is the last that would try to belittle your efforts. Looks like you simply didnt understand his question. He is a genuinely helpful guy with surprising abilities and attention to detail. MANY, including myself, can learn a bit from him.

Just a suggestion, not trying to tell you what to do.

WWB

Well-Known Fanatic
i should have said, an RCH, i'll chuck the tool up, run it for a few seconds over 1000 grit emory paper, test fit, continue until it does fit snugly. please, oh please forgive me for not reaching your exacting standards. and adios amigo
No reason to cop and attitude AZ was simply asking a question which IMO was a good one..

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Aaaannndd still no pics. This thread is worthless to me without em. I'm pretty sure everyone was just trying to give helpful advice and congratulate you on a new heater. I know this forum is in its infancy but it seems like a lot of time is being spent on knuckleheads weeding themselves out...

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Maybe he took them down? I've been offline for the last few days. Sorry if I missed it.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Not to insult the guy, but there wasn't anything special about it. Really didn't scream out to be a CP piece to me.

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
Not to insult the guy, but there wasn't anything special about it. Really didn't scream out to be a CP piece to me.
Yes there was at least one picture he posted of it. And yes, it sure didn't scream CP to me either.

Latest posts