Colt 3 man 3 Gun Match in PA

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
On July 26 and 27 there is a 3 man 3 gun match at Topton Fish and Game in Pennsylvania.

Is anyone interested in shooting this match that does not have a 3 man team to shoot it? I have a second person that wants to shoot the match. I have checked with a bunch of the local guys I shoot with here in NY and posted on the clubs forum about looking for a third shooter, but no takers. I have had a couple people before the application was released say they would shoot the match, but when it came time to commit, they bailed.

The match from what I can tell was run the last 2 years between 2 different ranges and different dates. There are videos on Youtube of the match. Looks like a lot of fun.

According to the application they are only running a Tac Optics division. The match fee is 360.00 for the team.

I attached the application. If there is any interest in shooting the match with me, let me know. Me and my friend will be traveling from Orange County, NY.

Mike

Attachments

• Colt 2014 entry (1).doc
    23 KB · Views: 132

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
So far no takers as a third. I just posted this on Eno's sight where the match was released. Maybe I'll find the 3rd shooter.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Some stages one shoots each firearm. Other stages everyone shoots all 3 from the videos I have seen.

Latest posts