College student faces terrorism charges after threatening to melt snowflakes

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Lucas Gerhard studied Law Enforcement at Michigan's Lake Superior State University just a walk away from the US and Canada border. He studied there until he was charged with the felony charge of making terrorist threats, and under Michigan Penal code suggests he could face up to 20 years in prison.

You see Lucas posted a photo of an AR-15 with a bit of commentary that made a female student on campus feel threatened. Someone grabbed a screenshot of the AR15 with his comment and reported it to the safety office. What did Lucas say to upset someone so bad? He post the picture and put this commentary on the picture:
https://blog.carbontv.com/2020/02/2...charges-after-threatening-to-melt-snowflakes/

Sounds like he pissed someone off in his dorm....combined with poor choice of words.

However, his right to say those words shouldn't make him a terrorist! What a waste and shame.

Legion489

Fanatic
Typical commie thugs attacking a gun owner. It did not say, but since they said his conservative views were "extreme", he is probably a Trump supporter.

TAK65

New Fanatic
Typical commie thugs attacking a gun owner. It did not say, but since they said his conservative views were "extreme", he is probably a Trump supporter.
I don't understand why this young man is in this much trouble for speaking his mind. Looks to me like he is willing to serve his country.

When I joined the Army it was one of the most exciting times in my life. I wouldn't trade it for anything. When I watched my son graduate Parris island it was a proud moment in our lives. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Guess my point is this young man is excited. Let him live his life. There are very few youth that get excited and have pride. He didn't threaten anyone.

Just because someone doesn't agree with his opinions should not make it a felony.

Ridiculous.

If speaking your mind is a felony, I'm in big trouble.

One more thing, where does President Trump come into this? He hasn't replied

Legion489

Fanatic
Much like RED FLAG laws, if some snowflake idiot is offended or frightened or whatever, the jack booted thugs need to come in and stomp on the persons face, for eternity. Rights? YOU AIN"T GOT NO STINKING RIGHTS! ON YOUR KNEES SLAVE!

Latest posts