Clown Show.....

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Screenshot 2020-12-08 133032.jpg

People are Strangers, people are strange, when your a stranger no one remembers your name, when your Straaange! This MF is real strange & why did Nazi Pelosi
not tear up his speech?
:eek:

What planet did the 2 A-Holes drop in from that were up & down like a couple of
June brides from Hell? The 2 A-Holes sitting right behind King Bite Me.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This thread drew the responses I expected. I can't acknowledge this imbecile as President of my country. I believe he was installed by China and American traitors. He has literally betrayed this country many times. I can't listen to his voice or look at his face. You guys feel the same way. Further proof that I am in good company.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Anyone notice the 'fact checkers' that attacked every word Trump said have all gone quiet? And no, I did not watch the buffoon. I did like the parts of the rebuttal speech from Tim Scott that I have heard and read.

jennflip

Well-Known Fanatic
As I do not want the FBI knocking on my door I will not say what I think or would like to do!!!! Loose lips sink ships!!!

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
I didn't watch it !!! I did read it the next day. He took credit for everything. Covid vaccine, jobs, the economic growth (where ?), unemployment rate down. All this after he put all those Men and Women working the gas fields out of work. All I know is that I am paying more for fuel (up .45 per gallon since January 20,2021), paying more for food, everything has gone up. He also said that the Constitution was only an idea and ALL things CAN be Changed.
I better shut up or there will be guys in suits knocking on my door.

Last edited:

Latest posts