christmas eve family time

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
so every year my family usually meets at my grandmother's house on Christmas Eve. this year not as many people got to come but we still had a great time. i have a younger cousin who loves shooting my AR-15 and this year as a gift i gave him a stripped lower receiver and my parents gave him a parts kit. tonight we sat around the living room teaching him all of the parts, what they do, and how to put it together. we had a great time. he was bummed that he doesnt have a stock setup yet but hopefully he finds on under the tree in the morning!

i have to say it was one of the best evenings i have ever had. he was absorbing everything, asking questions, and having so much fun.

dennishoddy

Well, my grandkid twins got rubber band pistols from us for one present. They are 4 yrs old, and I must be doing my duty, as that is the only thing they played with after opening all the gifts of clothes, and other toys.
Their older brother that turned 18 two weeks ago, and didn't even get a card from us(for a reason, as a suprise) got a Spikes Tactical M-4, with a 16" barrel. It will be kept in my safe for him to use when he comes home from TX. He was pretty happy. :D
We are going to the range to put a couple of hundred rounds through it tomorrow afternoon.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Well, my grandkid twins got rubber band pistols from us for one present. They are 4 yrs old, and I must be doing my duty, as that is the only thing they played with after opening all the gifts of clothes, and other toys.
Their older brother that turned 18 two weeks ago, and didn't even get a card from us(for a reason, as a suprise) got a Spikes Tactical M-4, with a 16" barrel. It will be kept in my safe for him to use when he comes home from TX. He was pretty happy. :D
We are going to the range to put a couple of hundred rounds through it tomorrow afternoon.

Latest posts