Chiappa Rhino WTF?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I didn't know whether to put this in TV shows or here. I have seen this gun in two recent scenes, Total Recall movie (the new one) and last night on the TV show Covert Affairs.

These things are freaky ugly and expensive (+-$800) Has anyone ever seen one in real life. I think If you pulled that on a bad guy they might just laugh and say get that **** out of my face, and walk off. (ala semi-pro)

I've seen George Wehby use one on Personal Defense TV but that's just because they are paying for his show

chiappa_white_rhino_for_sale_1.jpg

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Well if you ever attended the Heartland matches, you would've seen one in their display case :D
They're just like strippers on a Tuesday night, ugly as sin and far more expensive than necessary.

DonC

grumpy old fat man
One of our Italian team members shot this gun at the World Finals last year. I got to play with it a little. It feels pretty good in the hand and handles recoil pretty well. it was very reliable and Giorgio did not have in issues with the gun for the entire match.​

DonC

grumpy old fat man
Who sells them in Oklahoma or does anybody know who the distributor is?

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Well if you ever attended the Heartland matches, you would've seen one in their display case :D
They're just like strippers on a Tuesday night, ugly as sin and far more expensive than necessary.

Yup. I've been to the last few matches there and that Rhino is still sitting in the display case.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
They have a lot of internal moving parts. I have seen the trigger/cocking lever display model(clear cover over the internals) I highly recommend seeing that before you decide to buy, the more that moves the more that breaks in my experiance.

No.343

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't shot one yet, but I have read about it with great interest. I can think of some possibilities for revolver improvement with it. I imagine that the smart guys have several more generations designed. I hope they sell. You should all buy one.

Latest posts