Checks In The Mail

miked

New Fanatic
I'm guessing he just wanted everyone to know he has become a left wing anti 2A guy from Seattle. Since no other Republican is running against President Trump, he will be donating to Biden.

BlackFoot87

Fanatic
Just because you live in New York or Cali, doesn't mean you agree with your state government's politics. It's easy to say move but it's not that easy to actually do it. Besides its not really the states, it's their big cities. New York City dominates the state just like the L.A. Basin dominates California.

terdog

Well-Known Fanatic
he has become a left wing anti 2A guy

Thats not what he said.
Republicans aint what they used to be and just cuz he doesn't like trump don't make him anything else.
Lets all just take a breath. :cool:

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
BTW, President Trump is "pushing" for money to help people under a certain amount of income. Not everyone will get money from the feds, the "top 1%" won't get anything, nor will Nancy, but AOC will.

miked

New Fanatic
Thats not what he said.
Republicans aint what they used to be and just cuz he doesn't like trump don't make him anything else.
Lets all just take a breath. :cool:
Sure he did. One guy is pro 2A and one is not. He wants to give money to the anti-2A guy. I see a direct line to being against the 2A when you support anti-2A people, causes or business. It is pretty simple. Don't give money to a cause that is against our 2A. He could have said he will donate to a homeless shelter or some other noble cause. He did not, but you go right ahead and defend his statement.

Mannlicher

New Fanatic
I'm guessing he just wanted everyone to know he has become a left wing anti 2A guy from Seattle. Since no other Republican is running against President Trump, he will be donating to Biden.
My thoughts exactly! I think that guy is confused!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
OP is just here to stir up crap . It probably amuses him . Why else would you go on a gun forum , announce you hate the republican president and say your going to donate to " who ever runs against him " ? When, everyone knows democrats want to restrict or eliminate gun ownership .