Checking in from Charleston SC

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Greetings to all from South Carolina. Just another 1911 fan who's been receiving posts for a while now, figured I might as well jump in. I like Glocks too, but please don't hold that against me. They're not as much fun to talk about anyway.
Welcome from Eastern NC. It sounds like you will fit right in. We won't look down our noses at you over Glock. We love the awesome 1911, but a few of us own Glock pistols too. There's a Sig or two among us also, and who knows what else?

It's a friendly and knowledgeable group that loves questions and photos. We will all do our best to make you feel right at home.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Greetings to all from South Carolina. Just another 1911 fan who's been receiving posts for a while now, figured I might as well jump in. I like Glocks too, but please don't hold that against me. They're not as much fun to talk about anyway.
Hi welcome from west mi. Glad to have you. Re: who knows what else….I have an Astra A100 in 9mm. I call it my Spanish Sig 229

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Latest posts