Cheaper Than Dirt.Com Not Selling Guns

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
The national website, Cheaper than dirt.com has removed every weapon from their website today. I was on their website last night looking at guns...Now, they are all gone...

I smell Demorats at work.

I sent them a message to see what they have to say. If I get an answer back...I will post it...

Steve

keepitsimple

Fanatic
It's prob a quick show of respect to the people of Connecticut.

I dont think that it will last long.

Gr8shot

Well-Known Fanatic
Please keep us informed. I have bought a lot of stuff from them in the past. But if they are going down the same road as Dick's. I will cross them off of my buy list.

John Canuck

Well-Known Fanatic
If they aren't selling guns any more, I'll never buy one from them, ever!

Actually, I didn't know they sold them in the first place.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is the reply I got from them:

Cheaper Than Dirt! is suspending online sales of firearms effective immediately.

We are reviewing our policy internally, and will continue to be the leader in the outdoor industry with our full line of gear and accessories.

Chris Brown

Cheaper Than Dirt, Inc.

2524 NE Loop 820

Fort Worth, TX 76106

Phone 817-378-5100 Ext. 158

www.CheaperThanDirt.com

Hambone

Active Fanatic
gear and accessories. Hell, you can get gear and accessories off amazon or even ebay.Caving into the liberals is what this is all about

lafayette gregory

Well-Known Fanatic
To hell with CTD. And it is not. They are now gouging ammo prices. 20 Bucks for a box of 762 that was 650 yesterday. Do no shop at CTD!

TheSwampFox

Well-Known Fanatic
I am done with them whether they resume firearm sales or not and sent them an email letting them know that fact. Why stop selling guns but continue to sell high cap mags, ammo and tactical gear? Those are also inanimate objects used by a madman why not blame them for his actions too?

On a side note I saw there was a fatal traffic collision on Hwy 17. Enough is enough, we need to have an honest conversation about car ownership in this country. Are we really going to just sit there and say that's the price we have to pay for getting around?

mcdaniel

Well-Known Fanatic
pmags for 60 earlier today, surefire 100rd mags for $300. you read that right, $60 and $300. They have adjusted their prices back down some. The "Boycott CTD" facebook page got 10k likes in less than a day.

Tigerstripe

Well-Known Fanatic
60 and 300? thats crazy.

and what about the 3 yr old killed when his 15 yr old brother ran from the cops cause he was speeding a couple of days ago.

i have said for a long time there should HAVE to be a white cross put up anywhere there is an auto fatality. pretty soon you wont be able to see past the crosses.

C_Carson

Well-Known Fanatic
mcdaniel said:
pmags for 60 earlier today, surefire 100rd mags for $300. you read that right, $60 and $300. They have adjusted their prices back down some. The "Boycott CTD" facebook page got 10k likes in less than a day.

Lol, what did they think was going to happen? The anti's aren't the ones giving them business, and when you piss off your customer base, there are going to be consequences. :roll:

We're boycotting them indefinitely.

Latest posts